Click Here!

where is death note?

Guest Animefan249

Guest Animefan249

I'M NOT SURE IF THIS GOES HERE, BUT IN THE ANIME SECTION THERE IS NOT A POSTED LINK FOR DEATH NOTE. I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF STORIES FROM IT, BUT CAN'T FIND WHERE THEY ARE LISTED IN THE ANIME SECTION. i HAVE A STORY I WANT TO POST BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO POST IT, BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND THE SECTION, AND IT'S STARTING TO BOTHER ME.

Guest Guest_SeaSpirit249_*
Link

Death Note is now a top level category. I've linked to it (above) so you can see it. It's still in the anime subdomain.

THANK YOU.

first of all, make sure you're logged in.

Then you do the following:

go to your user panel, use the jump menu and make sure you select "anime", then click go

If you have Vista, there is a bug. You have to just upload to whichever subdomain (in this for instance, anime) then go back and EDIT where the story is. For a variety of reasons (most prominently an incompatibility issue with old scripting language and Vista) the menu will not work correctly, so you have to take a second step.

Make sure you select which category you want to upload to, after you select the subdomain.

Guest Guest_SeaSpirit249_*
first of all, make sure you're logged in.

Then you do the following:

go to your user panel, use the jump menu and make sure you select "anime", then click go

If you have Vista, there is a bug. You have to just upload to whichever subdomain (in this for instance, anime) then go back and EDIT where the story is. For a variety of reasons (most prominently an incompatibility issue with old scripting language and Vista) the menu will not work correctly, so you have to take a second step.

Make sure you select which category you want to upload to, after you select the subdomain.

thanks, i'm not using vista so i don't need to worry about it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.