Click Here!

Frost - Review Replies

stein1914

Rukia Isaioi: I'll start with you because you're the one who asked. Your wish is my command, here it is! Also, thank you so much for pointing out that mistake, it was so helpful!

A thing that I should point out for you: this is not a fluffy story, despite looking funny and nice at the beginning. That's only because we're seeing the world through Henry's eyes, and that is his nature. It does get darker later. Not like, tragedy or anything, there is a "happy ending". Just a little dark edge really, with angst.

Thank you for reading my story!

Lavi1443: I'm glad you're liking it! Whatever you're guessing, you're probably right!

Tahn: Henry will regret being so oblivious Tahn xD

Mona Thompson: You'll have to stick around to find that out! Thank you for your review, it's really sweet!

daqueenbee: Yes, he will suffer a little xD

Sarkukka: I'm glad you liked it, I'll try to update it regularly, but time it's against me :( I'll always do it as fast as I can though.

Edited by stein1914

Rukia Isaioi: It's not matriarchal, though that is a good idea (damn you, I could have used that if I was that smart). And Henry is as naive as a five years old taking candy from strangers. And I would never ever hate you, you are awesome! I love the way you type is so fun! Don't worry, I'm like that too, can't handle sad endings I'm like... if is written in the summary it's gonna end bad I'm already crying. Thanks for the review!!

Oh2Bwriting: Henry's family is very twisted, you'll see, I'm kind off feeling for Henry too. Thank you for following this story, that means a lot to me!

Lavi1443: Well, there is one person in the family that cares about him.. but that person doesn't know what's going on. Mhuahahahah- no seriously, that wasn't a spoiler, it's like... a maybespoiler. I'll just shut up now, thank you for reading my story!!

Rukia Isaioi: Thank you so much for pointing those mistakes out! You are a blessing, going all beta on me! Seriously, you are so helpful, love you! Thank you for the review!

Oh2Bwriting: You're on the right track! Thank you for your review, I was so scared to post this story and people say it's not good. It's great seeing you people enjoying it!

Lavi1443: I didn't really planned a part 2, but it's not out of the question either xD The sequel will have some of the same characters, but other's MC's. I thought about making a story about Alinor and a mountain giant or a hullian, but I'm not sure yet. Thanks for you cute review, it made me smile too!

daqueenbee: He is! I pity him. :P Thanks for the review!

Missy: Thank you!

Chapter 4 info

1st: Rukia Isaioi pointed out in the comments a little mistake I made (seriously, thank you so much!) Forest Wolves are not one and a half feet. They are one and a half meters tall. I was going with meters and then halfway decided to change to feet and apparently I forgot to convert that sh** in the process. Sorry guys.

2nd: The Ice Giants do not come from Thors movie. I actually had never seen those movies, and had no idea there were Ice Giants there. I'm actually inspired by the Frost Giants on D&d, and tried to change names so it would not get to close. I changed it now back to Frost Giants. ( if you take a look at the language I use, it's a grotesque mix of draconian, Jotun (d&d giant language) and scandinavian words. It's meant not to be understood, but I try to follow some rules, so every line have a "translatable" meaning.

Rukia Isaioi: lol yeah I didn't even stop to think that they may come from the same mythology. Sorry bout that xD Thanks for your review!

Lavi1443: Thank you for reading and reviewing! (and voting, in case you guys are doing that, sorry for not bringing that up before, thank you all so much for your votes!)

FORGOT TO SAY NEXT UPDATE IS GOING TO TAKE A WHILE, PROB SUNDAY

Lavi1443: Thanks for reading and reviewing, it's awesome when you guys do that :D

Oh2Bwriting: I hope I didn't disappointed you, it was nice wasn't it? You guys got a little bit of action ;)

Misha: Thank you for your sweet review!

Tahn:Oh God, I'm so sorry, I hope you're okay, I'm happy that I made you happy!

Sephla: I'm honored that you took a chance to read and review my story, that means a lot to me, thank you!

fartoolazytologin (lol ): If by hanky panky you mean the nice and dirty then you're going to like this chapter ;D Thank you for the review! I'll update as soon as I can!

fartoolazytologin: Thank you for your review! Henry's family deserve the worse for sure.

daqueenbee: Yep! Our little Henry it's strong!

Anon: Thank you for reviewing!

Rukia Isaioi: Oh sweet, I really didn't received your message I would sure have answered because their religion it's actually very complex but I couldn't really get much into it in this story being that it's very small and serves an specif purpose. The story I'm writing now, goes into a lot of detail about it. There is several vows one must take for being a priest, but because Henry is an apprentice, he's not bound to the temple. But yes, if he were bound he would have to let his hair and beard grow - beards are object of praising in the temple, cutting hair is a sin to the night goodness - and take a chastity vow. In the story, he only helps the temple and learn about the new religion. Anyway, there is the druids, the hunters, the monks, several people that works in the temple, each one has their own purpose but I'm not going to write it all because it's too big and it's better explained in the sequel (I don't know when I'm going to be able to post it, but it's going to take a while because of college). *takes a deep breath* okay, thank you so much for your reviews, they all helped me a lot!

Lyrical: Aw, thank you so much! That was my first sex scene, not bad for a first timer eh? And Henry's family are lil shits, Alinor is... Well you'll see. Some Mithlorns just doesn't learn. :/

Tahn: Thank you for your review, and yeah, the king it's smitten :D

Lavi1443: You review made me laugh cause it's exactly what he did, kind of xD

Mona Thompson: Thank Yoooouu it was my very fist sex scene and it was a success. I'm a sex godness

amothepirate: Me to! Henry has no idea what awaits him in the arms of his king, he could be soooo happy!

Thirdly: Thank you for reading( and re-reading, oh my god, you made me so happy) my story! Hull it's a great country and Henry will learn it's so much better than his home in Mithlond!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.