Click Here!

arranged marriages

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Many fics have Naruto marry someone as part of an alliance well instead lets look at it the other way around have Naruko

be force to marry someone on becoming the Hokage .

Plot points Naruko being forced to marry a man that regularly humiliates her and be constantly cheated on but stuck playing as the loving wife

Naruko being forced to hide evidence of her husband cheating on her so as not to risk the alliance.

Anther point could have her husband comparing her to his other lovers after sex and humiliating her.

and please if someone has more ideas to expand on this please post them

Guest Guest

How about after Naruko becomes accustomed to hiding hiding affairs he slowly starts going forther like maybe have

her start getting red of any complaints about sexual harassment from kunoichi about him till one day shes sending

girls to him?

Who would she be married? (an OC (an old pervert man, a shinobi, the son of daimyo) Sasuke...)

the cheat of her husban is know by Konoha? (but she tries to hide this for avoid shame)

Her husband humiliate her but he abuses her (force to have sex with his friend, take photo when she is in shower, she masturbates and sell and shows them...)?

Guest Guest

Who would she be married? (an OC (an old pervert man, a shinobi, the son of daimyo) Sasuke...)

the cheat of her husban is know by Konoha? (but she tries to hide this for avoid shame)

Her husband humiliate her but he abuses her (force to have sex with his friend, take photo when she is in shower, she masturbates and sell and shows them...)?

I haven't decided who to marry her to but the idea is for some reason she has to marry him for the good of Konoha and when he cheats she hide it

becoues she has to make it look like a happy marriage this way he could do any thing to her and despite her being Hokage gets away with it

and I'll leave the abuses to the writer to decide.

Guest Guest

This idea is really interesting. Maybe you could also have the husband whoring Naruko out to his buddies. After so long hiding his infidelity from the world she gets dragged into it as well.

Also

I love it and I hope someone write it

jojo, seriously. Don't even bother writing a post if you're not going to contribute to an idea. I've seen you on other threads, too. You only ever write "I love it", "hope someone write it", or "Ya"(when answering someone). It's fucking annoying and a waste of space. You never add onto and idea or actually try to convince someone to write a story. You are a troll.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest fuck ur mother and

fuck of man it wont happen besides kyuubi/kurama will be there to backup Naruto as he wont let someone beat up naruko as she is his best friend and someone he respects and would be successor of sage of six path and naruko isn't someone who would let others beet up her and fight back even if for the sake of alliance as she won't care for rule and her friends and other will be suspicious and ino can easily mind read narukos supposed married man mind

fuck of man it wont happen besides kyuubi/kurama will be there to backup Naruto as he wont let someone beat up naruko as she is his best friend and someone he respects and would be successor of sage of six path and naruko isn't someone who would let others beet up her and fight back even if for the sake of alliance as she won't care for rule and her friends and other will be suspicious and ino can easily mind read narukos supposed married man mind

You're that one 'if characters aren't exactly the same as in the show/manga, and the setting isn't exactly the same, the story is worthless and shouldn't exist' guy aren't you?

Guest Tourist

Kurama could try to profit of it to becomes the dominant part of the jinchuriki/Bijuu relationship. Then protecting Naruko would be if Kurama is possessive, as he is the only one with the right to humiliate and fuck her.

• 6 years later...
Guest 0_fLeX-.1
On 8/9/2015 at 10:48 AM, sneaky666 said:

(I am rewriting my post because it came out wrong the first time.)

siwhen we talked about the humiliation and husband part, the first thing that came to my mind were these two images:

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2778346

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2778340

these could be a description of the end of the story or wedding night

(obviously Naruko would be an adult).

the artist is called "yuasa".

:::::::

How would you make the story?

I can think of making the husband an original character, and have him be a fucking pig with political power.

I would have him use his connections to get the heroine of the world to marry him.

He doesn't love Naruko, he only loves her because he gets off on the idea of sticking his dick up the ass of "the heroine of the ninja world", having the most dangerous and strongest woman in the world suck and kiss his balls and make him drink her cum on a daily basis.

Maybe even get her pregnant.

he knows that she can't break up the marriage and that they must appear to be a happy couple (they have already given several rasnes for this in previous posts on this topic) , so he takes advantage of this by constantly harassing her in private by groping her, spanking her, using her underwear as simple rags to clean the semen and smegma off his cock and even masturbating with her body. in the latter case, if Naruko were to catch him masturbating his cock while looking at her, the man would not mind and would follow up, probably with some comment along the lines of "what, you want to try this?"  

and on her pubes he also does things to her, albeit more limited because he knows that if the world finds out, he would lose his only card to control her.

But that doesn't stop him from fucking her in the ass, making her masturbate him from under a table or even sticking his fingers in her pussy or ass under her pants when no one is looking.

The reason he fucks other women and makes sure Naruko knows about it is because he wants to show her how he plans to fuck her. besides that he also does it for the sheer pleasure of fucking powerful kunoichis. he also enjoys seeing how his wife does everything she can to keep the world from finding out that he shamelessly fucks other women.

Naruko on the other hand didn't like the marriage, she even felt disgust when she met him and hated that she had to give her first kiss to that guy when they got married, especially when he didn't hesitate to stick his tongue in her mouth and move it around like it was his house.

She also resented the huge cock he had, the one he devastated her with on their wedding night, turning her into a moaning mess all night and by morning almost every hole in her body was overflowing with cum.

It bothered her that he wouldn't stop groping her when he could and even fingered her. although she wouldn't admit it, it left her quite wet and aroused. sometimes she would even orgasm.

Naruko won't admit (for now) that sometimes it really turned her on to see him fucking her friends and acquaintances, watching him play with them like toys and they moaning with great pleasure. once (late in the story) 
 Naruko even masturbated while she was watching her husband hiding and fucking someone close to her (it could be Hinata, Sakuro or even Tsunade) and imagined herself in that girl's place.

There was also the fact that he wants her to be a sort of obedient and submissive wife, wearing little clothes or being naked in the house.  

Also that Naruko herself is aware that she is slowly becoming that, and that she is becoming more and more obedient to him and letting him play with her body more. 

And as time goes on, she becomes more aroused and attracted to being dominated by this man.
:::::::::_______.::::::::

how to end the story?

i think the point to end the story would be with Naruko finally broken. being totally submissive and obedient to her husband. at the same time, she could end up being a masochist who gets turned on by his treatment and fulfilling all his desires and fetishes. loving when he orders her to do things like cleaning his dirty cock with her mouth, opening her buttocks so he can fuck her ass or apologizing when she did "something wrong or didn't like it while he spanked or slapped her for being "incompetent". 

(I don't know, use your imagination of what they would do ).

she could still be the Hokage, or he could have made her resign to be a housewife. at this point Naruko would not object and accept it with a, "Yes sweetheart/master".

(she may refer to him one way or the other, or even both depending on the context of the situation).

she wouldn't mind the rest of the world finding out the truth either, she might even proudly confirm it while kneeling down to give him a blow job.

she could also be very pregnant

and also include the other women the man seduced and fucked at the time.

maybe he even got them pregnant too
::::::::::::::::::::::::::
About the Kyubi I would take two paths.

- She is a femKyubi who is also fucked and driven into submission by Naruko's husband.

- Or she is free and wanders the world since before Naruko got married. so she doesn't show up and doesn't care about the life of her last jinjurki.

• 1 year later...
Guest RedFox

I like the idea 
(1) 
Naruko to become a submissive and obedient to her husband and get Punish Buy him to her Apologizing in Position at Dogeza

Here is a picture of the Dogeza
https://hypnohub.net/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=106086

(2)
I think Naruko should still be the Hokage her husband Can use Naruko position as the Hokage Because he his connections and political power and He will be a idiot have Naruko Retire being the Hokage The benefit him more Naruko Stays as the Hokage Because his wife is the Hokage  getting some more power. Specially, her is submissive and obedient to him 
(3) 

i think early in the beginning the story would be with Naruko finally broken she will show us how far she is willing to go to please him

Guest Guest zero

I agree that Naruko should still have the Hokage position as it would allow her husband to have "relations" with other nations such as the Spring Daiyamo or the Mizukage. Also he could call her his ho-kage.

Guest RedFox

(1) What’s stopping Naruko using this? Poison him,  the woman he cheating on her with a sexual disease To give him or use Jutsu on him 

(2) That is why  the problem? Who you choose as her husband only one I can see get away with it this the daimyo sun hIs Heir

(3) What Konoha knows about Naruko the Hokage The image she showing the Hokage and The person who became After married and How her old self became Nothing More in the mass To hide the new person she is

Naruko :On the surface with mass 
Naruko It’s love by the people inspected and Being the Hokage and being in a loving marriage 

Naruko Under the surface new self
Naruko broken and corrupted bye her husband into his Slave slut whore Wife submissive and obedient and  his  ho-kage To serve and obey him willing to do anything he says By bring him girl, or ordering the mission to kill his enemies  and her being hide evidence of her husband Illegal Activities

(4) I think the first one the girls, broken into Sasuki Fem Sasuke on House arrest at naruko and her husband they house and Sasuki have her charkra sealing away and  Naruko Husband Connections help him get Sasuki and his and Naruko house and the Sasuki Been blackmailed becoming his toy and Can you Naruko Been blackmailed for Sasuki Life 

Also he could call her his ho-kage.

1. Maybe could be better: Whore-kage or Hore-gake

i think early in the beginning the story would be with Naruko finally broken she will show us how far she is willing to go to please him

1. I also think that will be more interesting start the story showing her already broken and submissive (happily boken and submissive). doing work as a Hokae with work for her husband intermingled. 

I think a chapter 1 could start this way:

She is in her office signing missions and deals, while at the same time willingly doing corrupt acts and conceiving whores to make her master/husband happy.

Looking at her ring and remembering her wedding, thinking of herself as a silly, immature girl who didn't yet know how amazing and amazing her husband was just because he wasn't physically very attractive. Remembering their wedding night when he fucked her with that fat, powerful cock of his that made her moan like a whore and showed her pleasures she didn't know.

how he raped her, trained her, punished her, restarted her and taught her how to please her new husband until he turned the current seventh Hokage into his personal cock sleeve. a role that Naruko was currently happy and willing to fulfill.

As that day was their wedding anniversary, she can't help but remember how he had taken the trouble to educate and train her to be a proper and submissive wife. The hot semen he had put in her stomach when she had given him a: "good morning blowjob" still sloshed around inside her and made her anxious about how long it would be before she went home with him.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.