Click Here!

Harry/Tonks Cuckold

Guest HoggyWarts

Guest HoggyWarts

Hola,

Basic Premise: Harry is a cuckold. Tonks is his wife. Remus or Kingsley are the bull.

1. Tonks, before marrying Harry, dated Remus(or Kingsley)

2. Remus(Or Kingsley) very well equipped(be reasonable) and good in bed.

3. Harry occasionally suffers from premature ejaculation and a small-average 'wand'

4. Include a Harry/Tonks sex scene.

5. Tonks starts an affair with Remus(or Kingsley)

6. Harry, while in the Auror Locker room, notices that his 'wand' pales in comparison to Tonks' previous lover.

It's already been done, I can't recall the name of it, but Tonks had an affair with Dawlish, Harry found out, she felt like a shit and Harry ended up mutilating both of them for life (I think he permablocked Tonks' ability to change her shape, made her look like post-Azkaban Bellatrix and he severed Dawlish's cock and balls with a Dark curse so it couldn't be healed) and no one did anything against him for it because they were committing adultery. Afterwards, he went on to be with Gabrielle who taught him all about sex and they pretty much lived happily after.

Now, the fic in question is either on HP Archive or Fic-Wad and I've read it roughly about 8 months ago, but that's all I remember.

Guest Unknown

It's already been done, I can't recall the name of it, but Tonks had an affair with Dawlish, Harry found out, she felt like a shit and Harry ended up mutilating both of them for life (I think he permablocked Tonks' ability to change her shape, made her look like post-Azkaban Bellatrix and he severed Dawlish's cock and balls with a Dark curse so it couldn't be healed) and no one did anything against him for it because they were committing adultery. Afterwards, he went on to be with Gabrielle who taught him all about sex and they pretty much lived happily after.

Now, the fic in question is either on HP Archive or Fic-Wad and I've read it roughly about 8 months ago, but that's all I remember.

...yeah, I don't think that's the kind of story OP is looking for.

'Remus the Bull' is laughable; the guy is a wet blanket. But Kingsley works; during Tonks' trainee days under Kingsley, I bet not a day went by without her sneaking under his desk to suck him off, or him bending her over and buggering her stupid in a side-alley in Diagon Alley while they were on patrol.

And after the war, when Kingsley becomes Minister for Magic, I can see him making her one of his personal guards, or coming up with all sorts of reasons to call Senior Auror Tonks to his office for a meeting.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.