Click Here!

Harry Potter Femdom SPH/Cuck

No_1

I wrote a challenge like this in the Naruto section, but would also like to see something like this in the Harry Potter section (I'd like to see a DC version of one of these, but no one ever goes on that subforum so I won't bother currently)

General Plot:

Harry has an extremely small penis, far too small to ever pleasure a woman (one or two inches at most when hard). He understands he'll never be able to pleasure a woman, and is extremely embarrassed by it, but like all people he still craves a love life. He also has near to no sexual stamina, cumming at barely the slightest touches.

Requirements:

*My usual "No super squicky stuff, Vore, Snuff, Scat, Underage (younger than 16, though feel free to age characters up to set this during the earlier books), nothing like that. Incest and Beast is allowed though

*The main pairing can be Harry/Hermione, Harry/Tonks, Harry/Fleur, Harry/Luna, Harry/Daphne.

*Harry is naturally submissive in the bedroom due to his inadequacy, very shy, awkward and embarrassed of his cock, his girlfriend will dominate him.

*Harry is placed in a chastity belt/cock cage and routinely humiliated/reminded of how inadequate he is by his girlfriend.

*His girlfriend will Cuckold/NTR him with other male characters who have large cocks.

*Harry is feminised/sissified, forced to wear makeup and crossdress, having his body hair shaved, etc.

*No Yaoi, except by his girlfriend's bull(s).

*Harry is only allowed to cum from anal orgasms from his girlfriend's bull(s), and by her either pegging him or using a futanari spell.

*Harry's girlfriend enjoys showing him off to other girls and watching them abuse/fuck him as well.

*NO: Harry/Snape, Harry/Hagrid, Harry/Dobby stuff, I doubt the latter two would be used, but wanted to make sure.

*NO: Turning Harry into a full female, he remains a sissy or at most a transsexual.

Optional, but recommended:

*Harry is made to shower with the Chasers after Quidditch, with them pegging him, or fucking him as futa.

*Harry is made to perform shows in the Room of Requirement.

*Harry is fucked in the ass with a broom by the opposing Quidditch team.

*Harry is made to work a gloryhole in one of the bathrooms for Futa and Males.

*The Teachers/Adults treat Harry as a female, using female pronouns and making him use female bathrooms and such which humiliates him.

*James and Lily had a similar relationship when they were alive.

*Harry/Centaurs or Harry/Devil's Snare or Harry/Merpeople or all three at some point.

*Bellatrix fucks Harry with a futa spell when he's captured in battle.

Edited by No_1

Which men would you prefer to be the bull? Or would there be multiple? Just one gf multiple throughout the different years? Would his friends (males) know of it and humiliate him?

I'm good with any men being the bull in general. I was imagining one specific girlfriend, but having multiple through different years works too so long as they all sissify him. And as for his male friends knowing and humiliating him, I imagined they would know, yeah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.