Click Here!

Naruto Small Penis Humiliation/Cuck Fic

No_1

Guest sneaky666

maybe hi

maybe he is a voyeurist and watches the two of them with his byakugan. maybe he even asked kiba to seduce her in the first place.

Good idea, I noted, I did not know what to make of he, thank you

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sneaky666

will sasuke and his harem be moving in by the end?

Yes, i think chapter 2, but this will make a very long chapter. Interaction between the four characters+ sissification of Naruto, lemon (Naruto suck the three at breakfast), and Sasuke moving his harem in the mansion under pretext than Uchiha mansion brings back bad memories (his harem appear in chapter three becaus chapter 2 i am going to do a lemon with NarutoXSasukeXHinata) and Sasuke forcing Naruto to be his secretary.

Guest Guest

Yes, i think chapter 2, but this will make a very long chapter. Interaction between the four characters+ sissification of Naruto, lemon (Naruto suck the three at breakfast), and Sasuke moving his harem in the mansion under pretext than Uchiha mansion brings back bad memories (his harem appear in chapter three becaus chapter 2 i am going to do a lemon with NarutoXSasukeXHinata) and Sasuke forcing Naruto to be his secretary.

what about kiba and hinata's parents.

might be crowded but has a lot of potential since kiba seems the type to rub it in everyones face.

Guest sneaky666

what about kiba and hinata's parents.

might be crowded but has a lot of potential since kiba seems the type to rub it in everyones face.

Already I hesitate, Naruto and Hinata were married together, or at Sasuke and rejoin his harem. In all case, I foresee a scene where Hinata present Naruto at her parents, Kiba is the lover of Hitomi, he will be there. Naruto spend some time with Hitomi to know his stepmother and Kiba will join them.

For Kiba parent's... Hana and Tsume... idea?

Guest Guest

Hana and Tsume seem like very firm femdoms themselves, perhaps Kiba's dad is a sissy (why he's never on the show) and Kiba is doubly assertive as a bull so his sister and mom don't sissify him like his father

could be something like tsume married outside the clan so the father is a sissy while kiba is a true inuzuka alpha male

That works well.

And it makes sense Kiba wouldn't be living with them if he's Hitomi's bull, they'd be separate from where Naruto/Kushina/Hinata/Sasuke/Konohamaru/etc would be.

If I can put in one other scene I'd recommend. When the Harem are brought in, they're all in the hot springs, Naruto comes in looking all feminine with his cock cage on and they all laugh at him (seeing it for the first time) before Hinata and Sasuke enter, making Naruto ride Hinata's futa cock while sucking off Sasuke while the Harem laughs at him (bonus points if the harem includes all his classmates)

Guest Guest

That works well.

And it makes sense Kiba wouldn't be living with them if he's Hitomi's bull, they'd be separate from where Naruto/Kushina/Hinata/Sasuke/Konohamaru/etc would be.

If I can put in one other scene I'd recommend. When the Harem are brought in, they're all in the hot springs, Naruto comes in looking all feminine with his cock cage on and they all laugh at him (seeing it for the first time) before Hinata and Sasuke enter, making Naruto ride Hinata's futa cock while sucking off Sasuke while the Harem laughs at him (bonus points if the harem includes all his classmates)

really like that idea. also could get naruto and hinata to suck off sasuke together to show he is just one of the girls.

Guest sneaky666

That works well.

I like your idea Guest for Kiba, No_1 i love this idea, it's for the chapter 3, but when you say include all his classmate, you say all classmate? (Boy and girl?) because theone man than in harem of Sasuke is Naruto, but they can be spectator.

Guest Guest

if minato is a drunk then maybe he becomes homeless and then begs kushina for a place to live and she agrees if he becomes the mansions butler. having to clean up and babysit and getting ordered around by everyone.

Guest Guest

Having males as spectators would be good to add to the humiliation, i think.

but all the females laughing at naruto in unison seems worse to me.

by the way what do you think of my minato butler idea.

Guest sneaky666

I'm fine having males there if you want to add that in, have them be Sasuke's guests, but I do agree with Guest, all the girls laughing at Naruto in unison seems worse to me

So we will not do that, we'll settle for a few derogatory remarks and giggles.

Guest Guest

if minato is a drunk then maybe he becomes homeless and then begs kushina for a place to live and she agrees if he becomes the mansions butler. having to clean up and babysit and getting ordered around by everyone.

Sorry, should have explained better since you're French (or at least seem to write in French originally), and English is a confusing language, we were saying it'd be worse for Naruto/more humiliating. Thus better for the story

Edited by No_1

Guest sneaky666

Sorry, should have explained better since you're French (or at least seem to write in French originally), and English is a confusing language, we were saying it'd be worse for Naruto/more humiliating. Thus better for the story

Sorry for the confusion, i'm tired definitely.

i really like that idea. making him watch his son get feminised

Guest Necrohunter15

BTW Sneaky, I've been meaning to ask if you can put in comfort moments between Naruto and Kushina. Like where Naruto is crying in his room following the hot spring event or something, Kushina comes in and sits on his bed. After managing to get him to look at her after a few attempts, she hugs him and lets him cry in her chest, all the while soothing him.

Guest Guest

BTW Sneaky, I've been meaning to ask if you can put in comfort moments between Naruto and Kushina. Like where Naruto is crying in his room following the hot spring event or something, Kushina comes in and sits on his bed. After managing to get him to look at her after a few attempts, she hugs him and lets him cry in her chest, all the while soothing him.

that seems like a big turn off for me. why would you want naruto crying and miserable.

Yeah, I'm wondering the same, Naruto's humiliated, but as we've said before, he gets off on the humiliation, he'd likely be rock hard and masturbating from the hot spring thing if his cock wasn't locked away in a cage, not crying and hurting

Guest Guest

Yeah, I'm wondering the same, Naruto's humiliated, but as we've said before, he gets off on the humiliation, he'd likely be rock hard and masturbating from the hot spring thing if his cock wasn't locked away in a cage, not crying and hurting

hey what do you think of my minato butler idea. i think it would be really bad for minato to watch naruto's sissification.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.