Click Here!

Naruto Small Penis Humiliation/Cuck Fic

No_1

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sneaky666 clearly wrote a bit, but I think he got offended when I wasn't so interested in betaing another of his fix and thus stopped writing this one.

I might be wrong or I misunderstood the situation, but that's what seemed to happen. If anyone else would like to write this I'd love for them to dos o

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey No_1, do you mind if I take this challenge? I’ve gotten chapter 1 written out and so I’ve incorporated at least idea from the thread (sissy slut maid Minato), though Kushina has Kiba as her bull instead of Konohamaru. I have a different idea for him. Hinata’s gonna be the one to cuck/feminize Naruto, but she doesn’t start out humiliating and domming Naruto, being kind, considerate, and loving. However, in the heat of passion while getting Naruto to use a dildo on her she insults him, only to immediately apologize and hug him.

But a part of her enjoyed it, a part she tries to deny while neither she or Naruto himself realize he felt a twinge of pleasure from the insult too. She won’t start cucking/humiliating him actively until after a talk with Kushina in chapter 2. And then she starts cucking, humiliating, domming him, Naruto taking it because he’s a submissive and doesn’t want Hinata, who has said she loves him despite his inadequacy, to leave him.

And then the sissification comes in.

Hi DogSage, I’d be delighted for you to take this challenge.

Much of what’s said in this topic is suggestions and ideas bounced around, feel free to use what you want, and what you don’t want at your disgression

I can’t wait to read your story, sounds like it’s gonna be awesome!

Got the first chapter up, and I had the second chapter written and ready to post but… I accidentally saved over it!:(  Now I’ve got to rewrite it. But don’t worry, I will rewrite it and post it successfully, don’t you worry! Just find it on my profile under Naruto: Finding His True Self!

Edited by TheDogSage

I’ve got two questions in regards to this fic No_1.

1) What’s your opinion on Watersports (golden showers/being forced to drink urine)?

2) I’ve got a bunch of ideas for this fic that don’t fit into the one I’m currently writing that will require Hinata to have Tsunade as a partner with both of them being a lot crueler and not actually love Naruto, only keeping him around as a sex toy for their pleasure. The problem is I don’t want to change this fic to incorporate them. Do you mind if I write a second version of this challenge about cuckolded/feminized Naruto and his cruel mistresses Hinata and Tsunade (and possibly a ‘harem’ of sorts, only they all abuse and cuckold/feminize him)?

1. I don’t really mind it, but it’s definitely not my thing. That being said while Watersports is acceptable (if not encouraged) Scat is right out
  1. I am perfectly happy with you making two versions of this, in fact I’m doubly excited and would be even more happy with a second story with a more cruel version

Cool. And don’t worry, there won’t be any Scat, I read your guidelines. They just didn’t say anything about Watersports and I needed clarification before I let those ideas get too ingrained in my story plan. As for the Watersports, the actual amount of such scenes will be limited in both versions, only showing up occasionally to add a little spice to the story for fans of that. I’ll make sure to have a warning in chapters involving that, and have something before and after them for people who want to skip it.

As for the ‘cruel’ version, I’ve already got a bit of work done on the first chapter, and let me tell you, it involves Tsunade, Naruto, an Exam Room, a Futanari Jutsu, and Tsunade blackmailing Naruto into doing what she wants.

And just so you know, I posted chapter 2 of the kinder version of the Naruto Small Penis Humiliation/Cuckold/Feminization fic. No real sex, but descriptions of Minato in a French Maid fetish outfit acting as a servant, and setup for the actual humiliation/cuckold/feminization to come, with Naruto agreeing to Hinata having a ‘bull’ as a form of sexual relief but not knowing her ultimate plans for him.

Thanks. I’ve actually finished the third chapter, which is where Hinata and her first potential ‘bull’ (of which there will be several since Hinata doesn’t want to rush into things) have sex, and I was wondering if I could PM it to you so you could read it over and make sure I got the cuckolding sex scene (since this is my first attempt at such a thing) right.

And I’ve got a problem with the crueler story, but don’t worry, it’s not a ‘I can’t find it in me to write it’ kind of problem. It’s more of a ‘I’ve got three ways I want to begin the story and I can’t decide which one to choose’ problem. And those three ways are:

1. The one I mentioned involving Tsunade, Naruto, an Exam Room, a Futanari no Jutsu, and Blackmail.
  2. An idea I saw in this thread, where Naruto goes to the Hot Spring and finds Konohamaru fucking Kushina while Hinata watches, masturbating. When she sees Naruto, she’s so aroused she basically attacks him, strips him, and discovers his secret. This devolves into a foursome where, after getting getting fucked by Konohamaru and a Futanari Jutsu-using Hinata, she decides she wants to keep Naruto, breaking him into a sissy slut for her and a bull. As the story goes on, other women decide they like the idea and become a sort of ‘cuckolding’ Harem for Naruto.
  3. It starts similarly to the kinder story, but instead of understanding and compassion with Hinata slowly working Naruto into the place where she wants him through getting him to accept a series of increasingly larger moments where he submits to her (which I hope shows in the story), she decides to make a secret desire to be an aggressive ‘dom’ (due to her normally shy, submissive personality seen in public)  him into it and, being the submissive he is, Naruto goes along with it. Main difference is that instead of a slow build like in the kinder story, Hinata forces Naruto into the place where she wants him.

I’m personally leaning towards the Hot Spring option myself. And don’t worry, whichever story I choose, Tsunade will be a major player in things since previous posts from you show you want her involved.

Edited by TheDogSage

Hi

If you want me to check if over I’d be happy to, given everything you’ve written so far I’m sure it’s amazing

Honestly all three of those options sound great, I would certainly be inclined to lean towards the Hot Springs one as well (sounds amazing), though I’m sure you could write something fantastic for any of the three.

4 hours ago, TheDogSage said:

Thanks. I’ve actually finished the third chapter, which is where Hinata and her first potential ‘bull’ (of which there will be several since Hinata doesn’t want to rush into things) have sex, and I was wondering if I could PM it to you so you could read it over and make sure I got the cuckolding sex scene (since this is my first attempt at such a thing) right.

And I’ve got a problem with the crueler story, but don’t worry, it’s not a ‘I can’t find it in me to write it’ kind of problem. It’s more of a ‘I’ve got three ways I want to begin the story and I can’t decide which one to choose’ problem. And those three ways are:

1. The one I mentioned involving Tsunade, Naruto, an Exam Room, a Futanari no Jutsu, and Blackmail.
  2. An idea I saw in this thread, where Naruto goes to the Hot Spring and finds Konohamaru fucking Kushina while Hinata watches, masturbating. When she sees Naruto, she’s so aroused she basically attacks him, strips him, and discovers his secret. This devolves into a foursome where, after getting getting fucked by Konohamaru and a Futanari Jutsu-using Hinata, she decides she wants to keep Naruto, breaking him into a sissy slut for her and a bull. As the story goes on, other women decide they like the idea and become a sort of ‘cuckolding’ Harem for Naruto.
  3. It starts similarly to the kinder story, but instead of understanding and compassion with Hinata slowly working Naruto into the place where she wants him through getting him to accept a series of increasingly larger moments where he submits to her (which I hope shows in the story), she decides to make a secret desire to be an aggressive ‘dom’ (due to her normally shy, submissive personality seen in public)  him into it and, being the submissive he is, Naruto goes along with it. Main difference is that instead of a slow build like in the kinder story, Hinata forces Naruto into the place where she wants him.

I’m personally leaning towards the Hot Spring option myself. And don’t worry, whichever story I choose, Tsunade will be a major player in things since previous posts from you show you want her involved.

Awesome story. Eagerly waiting for your next update

• 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.