Click Here!

Naruto Small Penis Humiliation/Cuck Fic

No_1

Personally I'm happy to have Tsunade in either role so long as she gets to enjoy humiliating Naruto as well.

Though I am more inclined to have her as his and Kushina's doctor who doms and humiliates him, perhaps have a scene where she borrows him from Hinata and lets a class of medical students do anal examinations on him while he's locked up in chastity

what if tsunade is konohamaru's second lover. maybe add tsume as well. making konohamaru a milf hunter.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Necrohunter15

Isn't Sneaky already writing the challenge though?

BTW, i'd figure it'd be best to point out that Tsunade technically isn't a MILF as it stands for 'Mother I'd like to fuck' if you're aware of that.

Isn't Sneaky already writing the challenge though?

BTW, i'd figure it'd be best to point out that Tsunade technically isn't a MILF as it stands for 'Mother I'd like to fuck' if you're aware of that.

fine. if you wanna be techinical he can be a cougar hunter.

but people do use milf an cougar interchangably

and as for Sneaky666 already staring the challenge. we were just talking about ideas he might wanna add later. buts it's up to him.

Thank you to everyone, I read a lot of interesting idea (particulary that or Tsunade is the doctor of Kushina).

I had a period when I was on break, but I began again to write. I have written over 10,000 words and it remains to complete the lemon, then a scene of Naruto sissification with Kushina will shave, dress ...Naruto. The chapter may finish this week or in two weeks...

Thank you to everyone, I read a lot of interesting idea (particulary that or Tsunade is the doctor of Kushina).

I had a period when I was on break, but I began again to write. I have written over 10,000 words and it remains to complete the lemon, then a scene of Naruto sissification with Kushina will shave, dress ...Naruto. The chapter may finish this week or in two weeks...

hooray!!!

are you gonna focus on this story for a while or are you just adding it the list with other stories?

which by the way are awsome as well.

• 2 weeks later...

It's going well, I am currently block on a scene. But my writing rhythm returns with the end of holydays. I work on other fic for giving me ideas on this challenge. And seen as we go, the chapter will exceed 20,000 words. And after, I must translate chapter, if someone wanted correc me, it would be nice.

It's going well, I am currently block on a scene. But my writing rhythm returns with the end of holydays. I work on other fic for giving me ideas on this challenge. And seen as we go, the chapter will exceed 20,000 words. And after, I must translate chapter, if someone wanted correc me, it would be nice.

having any luck getting past your writer's block.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the real life really loaded this year. I write but I have little time.

The fic progress with two other fic that will be posted.

I know it's not fast but it is not abandoned.

for wait a little bit, a little teaser.

The princess of Konoha, heir to one of the largest and powerful clan in the world stood naked before him. One of the most beautiful girls in Konoha was holding Eve before him! Hinata Hyuga. He could see clearly the upper part of her body while everything below the navel was immersed in hot water. Her royal face and perfectly defined with a cute little nose, full lips, her lavender eyes without pupils, which discouraged many men, but that made she more desirable in his eyes, her face was paradoxical incarnation of cute and aristocratic with its sophisticated traits and timid expression look like for a small mouse. A strange mix but making her a beautiful woman, more than the majority of the female population of elementary nations. Naruto could see that she had grown since he left, her dark blue hair flowed down her back now unlike two years ago, with bangs hiding her forehead and two bangs on either side of her head down until her chin. Looking down, admiring her thin shoulders and toned stomach creates by a difficult training, Naruto admired her perfect alabaster skin and spotless. Her look was then attracted by what was most grown at home. Naruto cursed the Creation and all the existing gods having Hinata chest fully revealed to him for the first time. Due to its large jackets, he never realized the size of the breast Hinata. Now he saw it in its full glory, he realized that it was a crime against humanity to conceal this. Her breasts were huge! Naruto was hard to believe that a girl of her age could such a chest size, it should do about the G cup if he was right and than Ero-sennin was well educated. Perfectly round, with no traces of sagging, it seemed to float in zero gravity while overcoming two thick nipples and a wide halo of light pink that made it absolutely wanted to suck her heavenly mounds.

Here, i always search beta since English is my second language. I hope than you like this teaser.

Edited by WillowDarkling
Content deleted for non-compliance

Sneaky666

Stories, including teasers are NOT to be posted in the forum. I have edited your last post, in accordance with the guidelines I gave in a different thread, (as seen here: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/59369-kushina-uzumaki-slut-of-sluts/?p=379394 ).

The Archive mods would have deleted your post on sight, since they should not have to deal with tagging and disclaimer issues in the Forums as well, but I am showing you a bit of leniency here.

To reiterate, story snippets longer than ten (10) lines will be deleted from now on.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I can only hope things will go well with writing, and if you need a beta reader, I can attempt to do so, even if I have no past experience with being one.

What you've wrote so far is amazing

Thank you No_1, i really appreciate that.

You can contact me at this email: sneaky666@outlook.fr

• 3 weeks later...

Is this an actual story yet? If so, what is the name of it and where can I find it?

Also, I can think of something just as good. Naruto has a normal sized penis but what if in a later thing that someone like Karin, Sakura, Anko, maybe even Ino use a Jutsu or device that removes either his penis or balls or both as the ultimate form of chastity and humiliation. Or maybe a serum that makes it impossible for a guy to ever cum?

And when I saw that this fanfic out, I'm waiting for someone to launch this fanfic des who started this topic, if you have not done for God's sake tell me at least how much time is like the day of the premiere or something

And when I saw that this fanfic out, I'm waiting for someone to launch this fanfic des who started this topic, if you have not done for God's sake tell me at least how much time is like the day of the premiere or something

Currently Sneaky666 is working on this, he's given us a teaser, but we're unsure when he's going to be finished with the first chapter and post it.

Can't wait yet, what he's shown us so far has been awesome

Hey Sneaky666, if you need any tips to help you out, you can ask me. I'm working on my own version of something like this, but I don't want to get anyone's hopes up that it'll come out. Though, it is pretty much done, some what. In any case, let me know if you need any help and in return you tell me how my fic is. In fact, hears the summery.

Naruto wakes up in a dark room bound, gagged, and stripped down to his boxers. Karin appears and tells him that she has kidnapped him to punish him for hurting her beloved Sasuke. BDSM, brutal pegging, and a special humiliation that Naruto will never forget.

Let me know if you want to give it a once over and I'll do the same for you! What do you say, deal?!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.