Click Here!

Naruto Small Penis Humiliation/Cuck Fic

No_1

I want to remind people that this is a thread where the original poster is offering up an idea for a story, or requesting a story to be written, based on certain parameters that s/he would like to see written and read.

This is not a place for people to demand more "ideas" or "scenes" to be added to a story.

If you have nothing meaningful to add to the conversation, or are not interested in writing, nor assisting with the writing of this particular challenge/request, then please consider that before replying.

If you have ideas, or scenes that you would like to see in a story, then I strongly suggest that you start your own topic in the Challenges and Requests forum, under the appropriate sub-forum.

is that a response to me or necrohunter15? or both of us?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair WillowDarkling, Sneaky who is answering this challenge, did ask for suggestions and was asking what people thought of his ideas.

And as you were reminding people to be respectful of the original poster, I'm perfectly fine with people giving ideas and adding to this whole idea, giving their thoughts and similar.

Another idea is some kind of bull orgy, where all of the wives, bulls and their cuck have a orgy party at somebodys place.

that seems out of place with this challenge. since the whole point is to focus on humiliating the cuckold/sissy.

maybe a scene where naruto has to clean up the hokage's office after sasuke and hinata fuck on the desk.

or a scene where naruto has to hand wash sasuke after he fucks hinata. complete with scrubing her pussy juice off his dick.

also could have naruto and hinata give sasuke a double blowjob. with hinata coaching naruto on how best to please him. showing naruto how to suck his balls and deepthroat him.

might even start with naruto being forced to lick the smegma off sasuke's cock.

maybe sakura rubbing it in naruto's face about how naruto's life has been ruined. with her talking about how superior sasuke is and how lucky hinata is to be one of his girlfriends and about how many babies he's going to give her.

and about how even naruto cant help but become one of sasuke's bitches.

NICE MAYBE hinata force him into his sexyjusto so sasauke can have sex with naruko

the challenger said he didn't want naruto to become a full female. only shemale with a small penis is allowed.

Guest Necrohunter15

maybe sakura rubbing it in naruto's face about how naruto's life has been ruined. with her talking about how superior sasuke is and how lucky hinata is to be one of his girlfriends and about how many babies he's going to give her.

and about how even naruto cant help but become one of sasuke's bitches.

My opinion, I'd rather NOT bring Sakura, *cough* Banshee Slut *cough*, into this whole thing. Her presence/existence is already insufferable enough as it is, so bringing her into the mix kinda ruins the whole thing.

P.S. And will you People PLEASE Stop putting in Guest all the freakin' time. I can't tell who's who anymore.

My opinion, I'd rather NOT bring Sakura, *cough* Banshee Slut *cough*, into this whole thing. Her presence/existence is already insufferable enough as it is, so bringing her into the mix kinda ruins the whole thing.

P.S. And will you People PLEASE Stop putting in Guest all the freakin' time. I can't tell who's who anymore.

sneaky666 already said sakura is part of sasuke's harem.

and she is perfect for a humiliation story like this.

P.S. im the only guest here, i just post alot of stuff.

"Guest_" designates a user who is not logged into their forum account or who does not have a forum account. This is a public thread, and non-registered users may post. Those posts will have the guest designation by default, and the user cannot change that. The registered users who haven't logged in, well...

Personally, as the OP, I'm ok with having Sakura in the harem, but would prefer if her, Ino, Tenten and similar weren't used in a prominent role, but rather are just there to make things more humiliating for Naruto

Her rubbing it in Naruto's face that Sasuke's better, talking about how lucky Hinata is and about how even Naruto's one of Sasuke's bitches works as a singular scene, or just as things she says in the scene mentioned earlier about Sasuke humiliating/fucking Naruto in front of the Harem/in the onsen

But I definitely would prefer for the majority of the humiliating coming from the general public and from the harem as a whole, but individually mostly from Hinata/Sasuke/Konohamaru/Kushina (and possibly Tsunade, even if she's not been brought up in this topic), moreso than Sakura, Ino and similar

Personally, as the OP, I'm ok with having Sakura in the harem, but would prefer if her, Ino, Tenten and similar weren't used in a prominent role, but rather are just there to make things more humiliating for Naruto

Her rubbing it in Naruto's face that Sasuke's better, talking about how lucky Hinata is and about how even Naruto's one of Sasuke's bitches works as a singular scene, or just as things she says in the scene mentioned earlier about Sasuke humiliating/fucking Naruto in front of the Harem/in the onsen

But I definitely would prefer for the majority of the humiliating coming from the general public and from the harem as a whole, but individually mostly from Hinata/Sasuke/Konohamaru/Kushina (and possibly Tsunade, even if she's not been brought up in this topic), moreso than Sakura, Ino and similar

i still think sakura's personality and attitude towards naruto fit a humiliation story like this perfectly, but it's your challenge so you get final say.

hope sakura still gets at least one big scene to humiliate naruto. perferably like the one i described.

is tsunade going to be part of sasuke's harem? or is she just going to be naruto's doctor? and maybe kushina's doctor for her pregnancy?

Personally I'm happy to have Tsunade in either role so long as she gets to enjoy humiliating Naruto as well.

Though I am more inclined to have her as his and Kushina's doctor who doms and humiliates him, perhaps have a scene where she borrows him from Hinata and lets a class of medical students do anal examinations on him while he's locked up in chastity

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.