Click Here!

Naruto Small Penis Humiliation/Cuck Fic

No_1

Personally I kinda like it, though I'm more inclined to go with Minato Maid rather than Minato butler, having Kushina/Konohamaru making Minato into a sissy maid as some kind of revenge, forced to see his son being sissified before becoming a cock sucking little sissy slut, cock locked up and useless, himself, is doubly attractive.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Necrohunter15

About what I said earlier, I was just thinking of adding a bit of 'Aftercomfort' to the mix, if any of you have heard of the term. And besides, you guys seem to get off from having Naruto suck Sasuke's dick.

Guest Guest

About what I said earlier, I was just thinking of adding a bit of 'Aftercomfort' to the mix, if any of you have heard of the term. And besides, you guys seem to get off from having Naruto suck Sasuke's dick.

we're not judging you we're just saying it would be out of place here.

Guest sneaky666

i will do an aftercomfort, but it will be a discussion on the experience of Naruto. what he thought to be dominated? The sissification, sex with man...

post a link to the story when you finished it

obviously,

hey what do you think of my minato butler idea. i think it would be really bad for minato to watch naruto's sissification.

I lean rather towards a butler Minato than a maid Minato, but i have time to think it.

Guest Guest

i will do an aftercomfort, but it will be a discussion on the experience of Naruto. what he thought to be dominated? The sissification, sex with man...

obviously,

I lean rather towards a butler Minato than a maid Minato, but i have time to think it.

i also think butler minato would be better. for some reason it seems more humiliating to me.

Guest Guest

maybe Naruto find out konohamaru got his mother pregnant with a brother with a bigger cock

wouldn't that be obvious since the kid won't inherit minato's micro dick.

Guest Guest

I'm perfectly happy with a Minato Butler instead of Minato Maid as well.

I really can't wait to read this, thanks for taking this Sneaky :D

seconded on that. thanks sneaky. challenges on this site usually never get picked up.

Guest Guest

maybe a scene where naruto has to sleep in sasuke's with his cock in his mouth.

and if sasuke has piss in the night he just does it down naruto's throat.

"sleep in sasuke's bed" is what i meant

"sleep in sasuke's bed" is what i meant

The idea is good, i take

seconded on that. thanks sneaky. challenges on this site usually never get picked up.

I know, i have posted request myself but never written, that's why I started to write. And when I'm blocked on my chapters, i watch the request that are a good inspiration and i hope that you like i'll write.

Guest Guest

maybe a scene where naruto has to tend to sasuke and hinata while they have sex. like holding hinata's hand.or holding sasuke's cock and helping to aim it into her. and maybe he has to run a video camera to film it all.

Guest Guest

maybe a scene where naruto has to tend to sasuke and hinata while they have sex. like holding hinata's hand.or holding sasuke's cock and helping to aim it into her. and maybe he has to run a video camera to film it all.

and maybe bringing them breakfast in bed.

Necrohunter15, I reverse to my statement at the relationship between Naruto and Kushina.

I am about to write the dialogues before lemon with Naruto and... Kushina became an bastard with her son, I'll call it... hard love. If you know, think of the relationship of Miya/Seo from Sekirei (kushina humiliates, denigrates, dominates sexually her son)

She loves Naruto, and the relation mother/son is...twisted.

P.S: I look for a beta, please.

Necrohunter15, I reverse to my statement at the relationship between Naruto and Kushina.

I am about to write the dialogues before lemon with Naruto and... Kushina became an bastard with her son, I'll call it... hard love. If you know, think of the relationship of Miya/Seo from Sekirei (kushina humiliates, denigrates, dominates sexually her son)

i like the idea of abusive kushina.

maybe she was a loving mother and wife, but after konohamaru seduces her, he corrupts her to believe naruto and minato are worthless because of their tiny dick size.

Guest Necrohunter15

I've never read Sekirei, but what I'd like to ask is if you'll take my earlier suggestion into consideration and put in aftercomfort between Naruto and Kushina. Because for some people, there is a limit to how hot this can be before it seems/feels too... Angst. If you know what I'm sayin'.

I've never read Sekirei, but what I'd like to ask is if you'll take my earlier suggestion into consideration and put in aftercomfort between Naruto and Kushina. Because for some people, there is a limit to how hot this can be before it seems/feels too... Angst. If you know what I'm sayin'.

dude let it go.

it says right in the first post, if kushina is alive she must humiliate naruto.

you could probably still do the aftercomfort scenes you were planning. just change the girl to hinata, or one of sasuke's harem members.

it would be a nice chance for naruto to voice how he is dealing with everything and how turned on it is making him.

Guest Necrohunter15

I do agree it is a nice chance for Naruto to voice how he's doing with everything, but I would still prefer for Kushina to be the aftercomfort girl more than anyone else.

I want to remind people that this is a thread where the original poster is offering up an idea for a story, or requesting a story to be written, based on certain parameters that s/he would like to see written and read.

This is not a place for people to demand more "ideas" or "scenes" to be added to a story.

If you have nothing meaningful to add to the conversation, or are not interested in writing, nor assisting with the writing of this particular challenge/request, then please consider that before replying.

If you have ideas, or scenes that you would like to see in a story, then I strongly suggest that you start your own topic in the Challenges and Requests forum, under the appropriate sub-forum.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.