Click Here!

Naruto Small Penis Humiliation/Cuck Fic

No_1

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sneaky666

I advance the idea and writing, I think do the following pairs: HinataXSasuke, KushinaXKonohamaru, Hitomi HyuugaXKiba (if you want to appear else called me), but Hinata love Naruto Sasuke will be his lover who satisfiera as a woman while she will abuse and humiliate Naruto (like all the women of the fic). I thought for the first chapter and I thought to attack in the heart of the matter: Naruto returns from his training with Jiraiya and go to the hot spring, where he surprised his mother fucking Konohamaru with Hinata watching the action . Excited, Hinata can not restrain himself when he saw the man she loves, follows a foursome where Naruto is humiliate and submitted, i use futa at the beginning or at the end ? Minato is dead or alive but divorced ? I take into account everything that you propose.

That sounds like a great set up!

Seeing Konohamaru fucking Kushina will be fun. Futa's good at any point, makes sense Hinata would pull that jutsu out as soon as she sees how small and useless Naruto's dick is. PerhapsKushina and her are already getting ready for Sissifying Naruto, locking him in Chastity and such.

And as Guest_Guest_* said, hope you do include a sissy wedding thing, imagining Naruto and Hinata in wedding dresses, they get home, Sasuke and Hinata climbs onto the bed, Naruto strips, moves to suck Sasuke's cock until it's hard and goes to ride a big dildo on the floor, cock locked up and useless while he watches Hinata riding Sasuke's enormous dick, until being made to lick Sasuke's cum from his wife's pussy, unable to ever come himself except when being fucked in his ass like the sissy slut he is.

Guest Guest

maybe have sasuke become hokage and naruto is forced to be his secratary.

could also have sasuke have a few girlfriends with hinata just as his main girl/wife

adding sakura would be a major blow to naruto.

Guest sneaky666

I will do that. The other pair is SasukeXharem (Sakura, Mei Terumi, Konan, Anko...) (good idea guest_guest but Hinata love Naruto so this will be his wife but she will have other lover with Sasuke as the principal), and I have a surprise for Naruto over his mother, I'll use occasionally sexy no jutsu. For futa, all kunoichi are futa (but submitted to the bull)? Or I use a jutsu?

In my mind, Naruto will be Sissifying at the chapter 2.

Guest sneaky666

maybe have sasuke become hokage and naruto is forced to be his secratary.

could also have sasuke have a few girlfriends with hinata just as his main girl/wife

adding sakura would be a major blow to naruto.

I love the idea of Naruto forced to be the secretary to Sasuke, i take note.

However, I never thought writing yaoi, well, we see what happen.

Guest Guest

i would say use a jutsu for futa.

also i know hinata loves naruto but after his feminization i was thinking they are a lesbian couple with sasuke joining in as the man for both of them. with all three of them loving each other.

Guest sneaky666

i would say use a jutsu for futa.

also i know hinata loves naruto but after his feminization i was thinking they are a lesbian couple with sasuke joining in as the man for both of them. with all three of them loving each other.

I thought Sasuke make an arrogant character with a dominant side with his wifes, Hinata and Naruto. The fact fuct Naruto and Hinata would be a way for it to assume domination over his rival and to have more power in having a relationship with the Hyuuga heiress, Naruto and Hinata see in Sasuke the masculine ideal, dominant powerful ... they will certainly love, but will form a strong and libertine couple.

Guest Guest

I thought Sasuke make an arrogant character with a dominant side with his wifes, Hinata and Naruto. The fact fuct Naruto and Hinata would be a way for it to assume domination over his rival and to have more power in having a relationship with the Hyuuga heiress, Naruto and Hinata see in Sasuke the masculine ideal, dominant powerful ... they will certainly love, but will form a strong and libertine couple.

thats basically what i meant. im just not that good at explaining myself.

also are you making naruto a sissy or a full on female

my vote is for sissy

Guest Guest

i hope minato ends up the same as naruto. being a sissy for kushina and konohamaru. after annoucing sasuke as hokage.

maybe have konohamaru make naruto call him dad. and replacing all the family photos with ones of kushina and konohamaru.

Guest Necrohunter15

I gotta say that this Fic does kinda interest me. But I have to ask Sneaky, will there be points with Kushina fucking Naruto? Cause these two are my favorite pairing. Also, what will their relationship be like in this Fic?

Guest sneaky666

thats basically what i meant. im just not that good at explaining myself.

also are you making naruto a sissy or a full on female

my vote is for sissy

Does not matter. And sorry RedFox, currently 90% of my fic have Naruko like a principal character, and I will try to write this fic with a sub and sissi Naruto. But don't worry, i have a lot of chapter in work with Naruko and Kushina, a Naruko overlady for example where Naruko is fuked by monster or Naruko la survivante. And when Naruto will be secretary of Sasuke, he use the sexy no jutsu (become a futa with a tiny penis) during his work.

i hope minato ends up the same as naruto. being a sissy for kushina and konohamaru. after annoucing sasuke as hokage.

maybe have konohamaru make naruto call him dad. and replacing all the family photos with ones of kushina and konohamaru.

Excellent idea for the photo and dad, but i think make Minato an alcoholic he falls in depression and give up the position of Hokage. And Sasuke then became Hokage... maybe. If i added a sub, i fear I have trouble to concentrate on Naruto.

It's obvious that everyone here has mastered the English language. #sarcasm

I'll be in the corner crying.

I am very irregular in my translation but apparently I'm getting better.

how about konohamaru getting kushina pregnant

Damn, i discovered, the surprise i was talking about is that. At the first chapter Kushina is pregnant and Naruto discovered that by seeing his mother having sexual relations with Konohamaru

Guest Guest

maybe hi

Good question, idea?

maybe he is a voyeurist and watches the two of them with his byakugan. maybe he even asked kiba to seduce her in the first place.

Guest sneaky666

I gotta say that this Fic does kinda interest me. But I have to ask Sneaky, will there be points with Kushina fucking Naruto? Cause these two are my favorite pairing. Also, what will their relationship be like in this Fic?

A mix between mother/son with lover, Kushina love Konohamaru but her son is second in her heart, Naruto and Hinata live in Uzumaki mansion with Kushina and Konohamaru, so much interaction between them.

Guest Guest

A mix between mother/son with lover, Kushina love Konohamaru but her son is second in her heart, Naruto and Hinata live in Uzumaki mansion with Kushina and Konohamaru, so much interaction between them.

will sasuke and his harem be moving in by the end?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.