Click Here!

Naruto Small Penis Humiliation/Cuck Fic

No_1

General Plot:

There are many stories where the Kyuubi gives Naruto a gigantic cock, but what if as his initial form of vengeance, things went differently, Naruto grew in body, but has an extremely small penis, far too small to ever pleasure a woman (one or two inches at most when hard). He understands he'll never be able to pleasure a woman, and is extremely embarrassed by it, but like all people he still craves a love life. He also has near to no sexual stamina, cumming at barely the slightest touches.
Requirements:
*My usual "No super squicky stuff, Vore, Snuff, Scat, Underage (younger than 16), nothing like that. Incest and Beast is allowed though" request.
*The story begins when Naruto gets his first serious girlfriend, and they reach a sexual point.
*Naruto is naturally submissive in the bedroom due to this, very shy, awkward and embarrassed of his cock, his partner(s) will dominate him.
*His partner(s) will Cuckold/NTR him with another male character who has a large cock.
*No Yaoi, except by his partner(s) bull(s).
*Naruto is placed in a chastity belt/cock cage and routinely humiliated/reminded of how inadequate he is by his partner(s).
*Either futanari women, or pegging, with anal orgasms being the only way Naruto is allowed to cum.
*Naruto is feminised/sissified, forced to wear makeup and crossdress, having his body hair shaved, etc.
Optional:
*Tsunade gives Naruto a medical examination and is the first to discover his condition, taking advantage of him in the medical wing.
*Kushina may or may not be alive, but if she is then she knows about Naruto's condition and humiliates him at home over it.
*Kyuubi is a Futanari and fucks Naruto in his mindscape at nights.
*The Sexy Jutsu turns Naruto into a shemale, though he retains his tiny penis, he can't hold the jutsu permanently though.
*Naruto's partner will make his condition very much public and doesn't care if other women/futas take advantage of him once he's in his cage.
*When Naruto's locked in his cage he's made to use the female facilities for everything (such as hot springs) and is treated as beign a girl, rather than a man.
Edited by No_1

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

really hope this gets written.

maybe with a scene of naruto and his girlfriend sucking the bull's cock together.

and maybe a scene of naruto and his girlfriend both in wedding dresses, marrying thier bull, complete with a honeymoon scene, with both of them completely head over heels in love with the bull.

You can go either way, the only thing is the girlfriend still loves Naruto (or Menma/Minato/whoever else is being cucked) and doesn't break up with them.

One of the things mentioned above, if the girlfriend loves the bull, having herself and her cuck both marry the bull as women is allowed.

And of couse in that situation, Yaoi is completely allowed between the bull and Sissy!Naruto, just so long as it's not the main focus of the story.

Guest Guest

is naruto getting off on the humiliation or just enduring it?

maybe he can encourage his girlfriend to have sex with the bull. planing a date for the two of them with him lighting candles and scattering rose petals in the bedroom.

Naruto starts off enduring the humiliation at first, when his girlfriend starts feminizing him, locks him up and begins cucking him.

But then in time he grows to love it and get off on it. As for helping the romance between his girlfriend and the bull, sure.

Guest sneaky666

The idea interests me, I think I'll try to write but that America take a bit of time with all the fics I'm writing right now.

I will write with Kushina alive, Hinata as his wife and Sasuke like the bull, I think its good will. I'm going to start write this and I take all the idea on which you can think.

Guest Guest

can't wait to see it sneaky.

i really hope more than one person takes this challenge. it really has a lot of potential. and it can be done in so many different ways it would still be interesting.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.