Click Here!

Can't open email/password setting in profile options; Subcategories help when adding story is buggy

nautiscarader

I have encountered two bugs while browsing the AFF and AFF Forums today:

1) Clicking my profile -> Edit my profile, and then "Emails & Password" results in an error (http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=email). No error code, so I cannot give any details, it simply stated to contact you guys.

I've tried recreating this bug under both newest Chrome and FF, up to no avail.

2) When publishing a new story and trying to access "SubCategory help", an error occures: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/10864-subcategories/Again, tried several times, looks like a topic has been removed and no one cared.

Hi there and welcome to the forums!

I believe your problem might be occurring because you're not validated yet. On the forum here an actual admin has to approve you before you can access the entirety of the forums, iirc. So, take a deep breath and wait until you get your email and then if these issues don't resolve themselves try updating the topic :)

The first problem is most definitely because you're still validating on the Forum side of things. Our Forum Admin should be able to process that later, so please be patient.

The subcategory help link does appear to be broken, and I'll pass that on to our Tech Admin. I do apologize for that, but if you'd like to ask your question here, I can do my best to answer it. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.