Click Here!

Little Prostitute Harry

Guest InAMood

Guest Lady's Daughter

BlackRose and InAMood, thank you! Glad you like it.

You made me want to start on ch. 2 right away, so I already have the beginning for next chapter ^^

I like 'Boy Next Door' a lot, thanks : )

• 4 weeks later...

Lady's Daughter. Please create a review reply thread in the appropriate subforum, and conduct all further discussion of the story there. You can also create a promote a story thread, and announce new chapter postings there. And you are welcome to post links to those threads here as well, so it is easier for folks to find them.

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator.

Guest Lady's Daughter

Lady's Daughter. Please create a review reply thread in the appropriate subforum, and conduct all further discussion of the story there. You can also create a promote a story thread, and announce new chapter postings there. And you are welcome to post links to those threads here as well, so it is easier for folks to find them.

Willow Darkling, thanks for telling me. At risk of being repetitive - I'm new to the forum ^^'

Alright, I found the 'Promote a story' one (that's great by the way); to actually answer reviews, I can create a topic in the subforum "Reviews"?

And I realize I should probably create an account by now. While I'm waiting for it to be approved, can I keep posting?

I know you are not here to answer all my pretty general questions, sorry, but thank you a lot for your time.

L'D

Lady's Daughter, this is where you post the review replies thread, under the appropriate subforum (het, slash, etc.) : http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/forum/386-harry-potter/

There you can discuss the story as much as you like, and guests can post there too. You don't need an account here to do this, but of course signing up for a forum account will give you full access to the forum, which is never a bad thing.

There is a validation period (I think Melrick usually runs the queue once a day, unless he's busy in RL) but you can continue to use the forum just like you can as a guest while waiting for validation.

Happy writing, and welcome to the forum, if you decide to sign up :D

Guest Lady's Daughter

There, done. I signed up ^^

That is a great space and I will no doubt start using it when my registration is validated ^^

Thanks for all your help!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest SariaHeartfilia
On 8/1/2015 at 8:07 PM, Guest InAMood said:

Harry is starved and abused by the Dursleys. One day, while watching Harry, a neighbor notices the abuse and decides to help Harry for a price. The man goes up to Harry while he's gardening alone and tells him that he'll give him food and clothing if he does sexual favors for him. Harry reluctantly agrees. It can start with blowjobs and go from there. At some point, another neighbor catches them and wants the same deal. At some point the Dursleys notice his new things and think he's stealing, so they kick him out. Most of the neighboring men know what Harry does and have used his "services" at some point so they all pitch in to rent him an apartment.

Once Harry gets to Hogwarts, he keeps it a secret that he doesn't live with the Dursleys. He finds out about why he's supposed to stay with the Dursleys and forms a plan. Second year Harry offers his "services" to Gilderoy Lockhart in exchange for information on wards. After finding out what he needs, he continues servicing Gilderoy in exchange for hiring someone to ward his apartment (paid by Gilderoy). Gilderoy also tells him he'll need a guardian. Harry isn't crazy about the idea but goes to investigate on who his guardian is supposed to be after the Dursleys. After finding out it's Sirius or Remus, he seduces someone at the Ministry into investigating Sirius' crime. Once released, Harry gets to Sirius first and takes him to his apartment to hide. Harry hides that he's basically a prostitute from Sirius but continues "servicing" the men from Privet drive. The rest of the story can follow as the writer wants

Want to see:

-Harry is around 7 when everything starts

-Harry lives alone by age 9

-Harry actually enjoys everything

-Harry is really smart

-Harry only services men from Privet drive and men he chooses

-Harry servicing a neighbor in the Dursleys garage and backyard

-Harry spending the night at a single neighbor's house (the Dursleys wouldn't care)

-A few neighbors protecting Harry from Dudley and bullies in exchange for sex

-Harry riding a neighbor with the man's wife upstairs

-A single neighbor taking Harry to a hotel (passing him off as his son and wanting Harry to call him daddy during sex)

-Half of the men only come to Harry for blowjobs

-One neighbor likes recording what he and Harry do

-Harry and a neighbor having sex in the park

-Gilderoy and Harry in his classroom

-Harry and ministry official in the man's office

Don't want:

-Hard kinks like scat, watersports, bloodplay, etc

-Nothing sexual with Vernon

-Nothing sexual with Sirius or Remus

You know if you want I could possibly write something up.

I am a fanfiction writter.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest HouseAsmodeus
On 8/1/2015 at 8:07 PM, Guest InAMood said:

Harry is starved and abused by the Dursleys. One day, while watching Harry, a neighbor notices the abuse and decides to help Harry for a price. The man goes up to Harry while he's gardening alone and tells him that he'll give him food and clothing if he does sexual favors for him. Harry reluctantly agrees. It can start with blowjobs and go from there. At some point, another neighbor catches them and wants the same deal. At some point the Dursleys notice his new things and think he's stealing, so they kick him out. Most of the neighboring men know what Harry does and have used his "services" at some point so they all pitch in to rent him an apartment.

Once Harry gets to Hogwarts, he keeps it a secret that he doesn't live with the Dursleys. He finds out about why he's supposed to stay with the Dursleys and forms a plan. Second year Harry offers his "services" to Gilderoy Lockhart in exchange for information on wards. After finding out what he needs, he continues servicing Gilderoy in exchange for hiring someone to ward his apartment (paid by Gilderoy). Gilderoy also tells him he'll need a guardian. Harry isn't crazy about the idea but goes to investigate on who his guardian is supposed to be after the Dursleys. After finding out it's Sirius or Remus, he seduces someone at the Ministry into investigating Sirius' crime. Once released, Harry gets to Sirius first and takes him to his apartment to hide. Harry hides that he's basically a prostitute from Sirius but continues "servicing" the men from Privet drive. The rest of the story can follow as the writer wants

Want to see:

-Harry is around 7 when everything starts

-Harry lives alone by age 9

-Harry actually enjoys everything

-Harry is really smart

-Harry only services men from Privet drive and men he chooses

-Harry servicing a neighbor in the Dursleys garage and backyard

-Harry spending the night at a single neighbor's house (the Dursleys wouldn't care)

-A few neighbors protecting Harry from Dudley and bullies in exchange for sex

-Harry riding a neighbor with the man's wife upstairs

-A single neighbor taking Harry to a hotel (passing him off as his son and wanting Harry to call him daddy during sex)

-Half of the men only come to Harry for blowjobs

-One neighbor likes recording what he and Harry do

-Harry and a neighbor having sex in the park

-Gilderoy and Harry in his classroom

-Harry and ministry official in the man's office

Don't want:

-Hard kinks like scat, watersports, bloodplay, etc

-Nothing sexual with Vernon

-Nothing sexual with Sirius or Remus

How do you feel over bondage? Like the mild bondage of ting his wrists with a suit tie or holding his wrists down when the man goes into him? I noticed no hard sex, so I was curious the true limitations on such a topic. Ignore this if you want.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.