Click Here!

Little Prostitute Harry

Guest InAMood

Guest InAMood

Harry is starved and abused by the Dursleys. One day, while watching Harry, a neighbor notices the abuse and decides to help Harry for a price. The man goes up to Harry while he's gardening alone and tells him that he'll give him food and clothing if he does sexual favors for him. Harry reluctantly agrees. It can start with blowjobs and go from there. At some point, another neighbor catches them and wants the same deal. At some point the Dursleys notice his new things and think he's stealing, so they kick him out. Most of the neighboring men know what Harry does and have used his "services" at some point so they all pitch in to rent him an apartment.

Once Harry gets to Hogwarts, he keeps it a secret that he doesn't live with the Dursleys. He finds out about why he's supposed to stay with the Dursleys and forms a plan. Second year Harry offers his "services" to Gilderoy Lockhart in exchange for information on wards. After finding out what he needs, he continues servicing Gilderoy in exchange for hiring someone to ward his apartment (paid by Gilderoy). Gilderoy also tells him he'll need a guardian. Harry isn't crazy about the idea but goes to investigate on who his guardian is supposed to be after the Dursleys. After finding out it's Sirius or Remus, he seduces someone at the Ministry into investigating Sirius' crime. Once released, Harry gets to Sirius first and takes him to his apartment to hide. Harry hides that he's basically a prostitute from Sirius but continues "servicing" the men from Privet drive. The rest of the story can follow as the writer wants

Want to see:

-Harry is around 7 when everything starts

-Harry lives alone by age 9

-Harry actually enjoys everything

-Harry is really smart

-Harry only services men from Privet drive and men he chooses

-Harry servicing a neighbor in the Dursleys garage and backyard

-Harry spending the night at a single neighbor's house (the Dursleys wouldn't care)

-A few neighbors protecting Harry from Dudley and bullies in exchange for sex

-Harry riding a neighbor with the man's wife upstairs

-A single neighbor taking Harry to a hotel (passing him off as his son and wanting Harry to call him daddy during sex)

-Half of the men only come to Harry for blowjobs

-One neighbor likes recording what he and Harry do

-Harry and a neighbor having sex in the park

-Gilderoy and Harry in his classroom

-Harry and ministry official in the man's office

Don't want:

-Hard kinks like scat, watersports, bloodplay, etc

-Nothing sexual with Vernon

-Nothing sexual with Sirius or Remus

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you :) I will do my very best though I might not be very fast. I have just uploaded the first chapter, the story is called 'Naughty Harry'. I put lots of tags/warnings on it to be on the safe side.

Thank you for telling me. I will make sure to do so in the future. Here is the link for the story: http: //hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600098639

Edited by WillowDarkling
Disabled hyperlink, since the story has been taken down by the author

I'm sorry Guest_InAMood but after some reviews I received after posting my story that have got me really upset I will be taking down my story. I will have to think of another way to write the story. I hope you do not mind.

Me Again~ I've reposted the story and also added in a few notes about what is in the story to the first chapter so people have even more warnings. If what happened last time happens again I'm going to follow the advice I was given by the wonderful admins. Here is the link for the story:

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600098648

• 1 month later...
Guest InAMood

Me Again~ I've reposted the story and also added in a few notes about what is in the story to the first chapter so people have even more warnings. If what happened last time happens again I'm going to follow the advice I was given by the wonderful admins. Here is the link for the story:

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600098648

Sorry for the late reply yamiyugi23. The first chapter is great. Can't wait to see more

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest BlackRose

As you can tell by the name im not the person who wrote the challenge. Im not sure if this is still open however if you were to write a story for this challenge id be interested in reading it. Ive read what YamiYugi23 has written and loved it and I have tried to find FrankT's story but haven't been able to. I'd be as interested as Inamood would be to read your story.

Guest Lady's Daughter

I've got about half the first chapter so far (not much, but I have time right now) and have it planned until Hogwarts, I'll contact YamiYugi23 and if/when Yami gives me the ok I'll start posting and will put here the link.

Guest Lady's Daughter, since yamiyugi23 has already stated that she does not mind others taking on the challenge, and the original poster has not made any mention of closing the challenge, I am certain that it would be quite alright for you to post your own take on this challenge. Please, just leave a link to your story in this thread, and mention in your story (in a little author's note at the top or bottom) that it's a response to this challenge.

Generally challenges stay open for as long as anyone is willing to try their hand at them, unless the original poster sets a time limit, only wants one person to take on the challenge, or asks that the thread be locked.

So, please go ahead and give it a shot.

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator.

Guest Lady's Daughter

Thanks a lot Willow Darkling!, this is the first time I respond to a prompt on this site ^^'

I need to polish up a one-shot I've been working on, then I'll whip this first chapter into shape and, say, tomorrow night I hope to have it up.

Willow Darkling

Guest InAMood

Thanks a lot Willow Darkling!, this is the first time I respond to a prompt on this site ^^'

I need to polish up a one-shot I've been working on, then I'll whip this first chapter into shape and, say, tomorrow night I hope to have it up.

Willow Darkling

I'm glad to see this idea will be written more and I look forward to seeing what you write

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.