Click Here!

In Medias Res

Guest Kate

When the author is 18, they're welcome to return, but we are an age-restricted site, and we have to abide by the law.

As far as emails, we never give out author emails unless the author has specifically asked us to do so.

hi...sorry if this is not relevant, but i recently took down one of my stories also called 'in medias res' - not sure if it's the one you're referring to (it's about weird AU power dymanics and politics and mostly two characters colin & alexander)... if it was about that story, i just feel the need to clarify that i took it down indefinitely for editing...it was not removed because i'm under 18...i'm definitely over 18 ... sorry for any confusion and please disregard if this is not the story you're talking about :)

@Guest awc: It wasn't your story that I was referring to at all. There was another author who posted a story by that same name, and who was not of age at the time of posting. Your story is always welcome, whenever you're ready to repost it. :)

Edited by BronxWench

Excuse me, but I was talking about "in medias res" with Colin & Alexander as main characters!!! So, it's under edition???? When it would be returned ??

I'm glad that at least the story you want isn't gone for good. :)

• 2 years later...

Heyyy))) it’s me again) is it possible somehow to find out about the faith of “in Medias res”? I’ve recently looked through the site and have noticed that it’s been a while since my last request))))))))but guys, original is super mega cool, so please, author (awc) answer something))))) katerunayunakova@gmail.com – my emai;)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.