Click Here!

Helping out a friend

Guest Hellhound

Guest Hellhound

So, I decided to make a challenge that seemed to be a little different than most people seem to like, so I’m not sure how well it will be accepted, but I’ll give it a shot. Anyway, they both have a common connection, which just so happens to be the topic title. I have two story ideas for this, so here we go.

Story #1:

Before the main story, Mikoto is complaining to Kushina about how Fugaku is a bad lover and sees their being together as being a chore. Kushina, wanting to help her friend find some enjoyment, offers her own husband to give her some relief. Minato, with his speed training, gave him monstrous stamina, which allowed him to easily satisfy Kushina. Minato sleeps with Mikoto and satisfies her better than Fugaku ever did or could, so she becomes his lover with Kushina’s permission.

Must haves:

Big dicked Minato

Lots of cum from Minato

Must otherwise follow the canon

Mikoto cheating on Fugaku

Fugaku never finding out

Mikoto being submissive to Minato

MinatoxMikoto scenes

At least one MinatoxKushina scene

Optionals:

Threesome scene

Mikoto becoming pregnant from Minato (Could explain why Itachi is so different from Sasuke)

Can’t haves:

Guro

Character death

Vore

Beastiality

Story #2:

Post-canon, Sakura is complaining to Hinata about how she was sexually frustrated due to Sasuke’s continued absence. Sakura mentions that she is jealous of Hinata, who is clearly in a loving relationship and has her ‘needs’ taken care of often enough, judging from her seemingly constant ‘glow.’ Sakura jokingly suggested maybe they could have a threesome, so she could satisfy her needs, but Hinata shocks her by offering to ask Naruto for her. For a while, Sakura retracts the idea, not wanting to cheat on her husband, but eventually she agrees and Naruto satisfies her better than Sasuke ever did and she becomes like Naruto’s second wife with Hinata’s permission, eventually divorcing Sasuke and legally becoming Naruto’s second wife.

Must haves:

Big dicked Naruto

Naruto with massive stamina and cum

Sakura leaving Sasuke

At least one NarutoxSakuraxHinata scene

Sakura being submissive to Naruto during sex

Optional:

A NarutoxHinata, HinataxSakura, and/or NarutoxSakura scene

Naruto fucking Sakura in front of Sasuke

Sarada finding out and joining in as Naruto’s third wife

Can’t haves:

Guro

Vore

Beastiality

• 2 weeks later...

I've actually been writing a story similar to this using Naruto. I just added more Konoha MILFs. I have around 12K+ words but since English is not my first language, it would need a good amount of polishing. I've been trying to get a beta but so far nothing.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.