Click Here!

Marriage Law Challenge

Wolfie

A Marriage Law Challange For Bleach.

I got in contact with the original plot owner of The Marriage Law Challange for the Harry Potter catergory. She gave me permission to use this idea for Bleach. The rules are as follows...

A) The Marriage Law is to bring new blood into the Soul Society. The male characters can only be Captain's or Vice Captain's of the Thirteen Squads. Children will be part of the marriage as per the law. A list of the male's will follow the rules.

;) The females choosen MUST be from the real world. No female characters from the Soul Society are allowed to be used. This means no characters from the story line of Bleach or no filer characters. No prior shinigaimi females. If they live in the Soul Society, they can not be used.

C) The females must be Original Characters . They can come from any race or location in the world.

D) The females MUST NOT be Mary Sues. In other words, no females who can fight with zampakato's or have Shinigami powers to call spirits or send spirits. The only exception is that the female's are allowed to have the ability to see spirits. ( Reason see rule F) No unique looks being aqua hair or amber eyes. All characters must be within the lines of being a real person on the street. Also no super powers are to be used.

E) All females must be of age. Meaning no minors under the age of 18 in the story.

F) The females chosen can be contacted by either the males that have choosen them or by other persons.

G) The Females MUST NOT have any prior knowledge of the society or shimigami's. It will be the male's place to tell them about their jobs and the society.

H) The stories MUST be multi chapters. No one shots. No single chapters. No instant falling in love with the male characters.

List of available characters to use for the challange

Division 1

Captain General Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryusai

Vice Captain Chojiro Sasakibe

Division 2

Vice Captain Marechiyo Omaeda

Division 3

Captain Shusuke Amagai

Vice Captain Izuru Kira

Division 6

Captain Byakuya Kuchiki

Vice Captain Renji Abarai

Division 7

Captain Sajin Komamura

Vice Captain Tetsuzaemon Iba

Divison 8

Shunsui Kyoraku

Division 9

Vice Captain Shuhei Hisagi

Division 10

Toushriou Hitsuguya

Division 11

Kenpachi Zaraki

Division 12

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Division 13

Juushirou Uikitake

You can find the links to the character's pages here.

Character Pages

Please keep the male characters believable. When using Kenpachi, remember that he has Yachiru who is like his daughter. With Byakuya, remember that he is a noble. With Sajin, remember that he is a fox. Please don't turn him human for these stories. Have fun and remember only the male characters listed above can be used. Please don't use Ikkaku, Yamichika (Division 11 ) or Sentaro (Division 13) they are not vice captain's only seated officers. You can combine more than one pairing for the stories. Example..Captain Ukitake/ OC and Vice Captain Abarai/OC

I look forward to seeing what authors come up with for these stories.

I didn't see this in here before but I left this note under the review section of the challenge. I'll just post it here instead. ;)

I have a question. You clearly state, "No female characters from the Soul Society are allowed to be used. This means no characters from the story line of Bleach or no filer characters. No prior shinigaimi females. If they live in the Soul Society, they can not be used."

But can they be used as filler characters or antagonists?

Thanks for the info. I'm not sure what I might do with it but you've got my wheels turning! ;)

I'll get back to you after I ponder this a bit. :)

Your welcome. Your question was a vaild one. I am glad you are thinking about it. It just seemed like a great idea to do and I hope to get more author's publishing works in Bleach.

It's actually a really interesting idea. If you've read any of my work then you know that I love to write Zaraki and OC's. But I've written several other Bleach characters as well. They're unfinished and unpublished though. :) I was thinking about this challenge a bit last night and I'd like to do one with several of the male characters. I just don't know if I can! lol I tended to be very wordy and it's a big undertaking. But it would fun! :D

I was considering writing an Ichigo/Rukia Romance for a friend of mine next so I'm just not sure yet. :)

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.