Click Here!

La prisonnière de l'île [Reponses reviews]

MistressPen

Bonjour à tous,

Après ...quelques... humhum... temps, je me décide à ouvrir un topic pour répondre à la review qui m'a été faite sur mon histoire :

http://ne.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600100800

Merci Fayna pour tes encouragements.

Sache que cette histoire n'est pas définitivement abandonnée et que je compte bien la terminer. J'ai d'ailleurs des chapitres de prêts mais pas de temps pour les affiner et les poster.

Bientôt, bientôt.

J'ai d'ailleurs une autre histoire qui va débarquer bientôt, plus sombre et violente mais sur laquelle j'ai plus d'ambition puisqu'elle devrait prendre au moins trois parties de plusieurs chapitres (et au moins 30 ans à écrire au rythme où je vais en ce moment).

Oui, j'en profite pour faire ma promotion... sans honte.

Je trouve dommage qu'il n'y ai pas plus d'histoires originales en français sur AFF. Mais faut dire qu'il y a tellement de sites d'écriture ces derniers temps...

Bref, n'hésitez pas ici à me faire part de vos impressions ou de vos questions. Bien que je sois assez lucide : L'intrigue de La prisonnière de l'île n'est pas des plus palpitantes. Elle a bien été conçue pour une fonction déclarée : des scènes de fesses!

Hi there, so I added a second story

(Yes, I'll be adding my posts on the forum in english now, for some people can read french but are not confortable writing it).

The story "Révélée par l'eau"

http://ne.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600100839

It's all in french and revolved around the fate of a young servant in the royal's palace of a fictional kingdom. The war is raging at the border of the kingdom and the country is counting on its leaders.

In this context, a young woman attracts the attention of one of the Prince, for her loss, for he makes her one of his slaves against her will.

During her duties, between an unpredictable prince and her struggle for keeping her family safe, she discovers two secrets : One about the royal family and one about herself and her link with an ancient magic.

The story begins in water and the secrets will be revealed by water.

Do not expect the relationship in this story to be conventional. I choose to end it not the good way, it's needed for the two following stories I'll write about the female character.

I'm open for your reviews and comments.

(Sorry for my bad english)

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.