Click Here!

DirtyAngel: Review responses and whatever! :)

DirtyAngel

(20 November 2015 - 11:32 AM)

yeah, I don't back down even if its something small like a letter of counseling, hell they get pulled after 30 days anyway. But I take a lot of pride in what I do. Too many people in this profession teach school instead of being school teachers.

I LOVE IT.

Please tell me how I can get a teacher like you for my grandkids when they start public school.

B

• 3 weeks later...

I understand about the next chapter being "close to home". Probably why I, for one would like to read it. We've never met, and probably never will except on here, but you story has touched my heart and I would like to see that chapter too. I know you have risen above that mess.

You are strong and are in with strong people. The strong will prevail.

SMILE

B

Edited by Rescue25

• 2 weeks later...

nope, my crazy aunt filed to take my baby because I refused to return to New York and let her marry me off to one of the freaks her friends call son.

I was annoyed at our lawyers laughter, a chuckle ok but he probably wet himself he was laughing so hard :-/ . Then when I told Magus, he laughed too!

So ok, I was being silly but this is my baby we're talking about and the letter the Sherrif delivered looked official.

anyhow, its already been tossed out so I feel much better about the whole thing. And she is truly insane and pretty damn rich so she could potentially make our life hell.

nope, my crazy aunt filed to take my baby because I refused to return to New York and let her marry me off to one of the freaks her friends call son.

I was annoyed at our lawyers laughter, a chuckle ok but he probably wet himself he was laughing so hard :-/ . Then when I told Magus, he laughed too!

So ok, I was being silly but this is my baby we're talking about and the letter the Sherrif delivered looked official.

anyhow, its already been tossed out so I feel much better about the whole thing. And she is truly insane and pretty damn rich so she could potentially make our life hell.

I have a sneaky suspicion that a few more things like that and Mangus is going to make a trip to yankeeland.

:duel::dualpistols:

B

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.