Click Here!

DirtyAngel: Review responses and whatever! :)

DirtyAngel

Lizzie and the lawyer handled everything, magus was too busy trying to comfort me as a sniveled like a two year old :blush:

Yep there I was full of hormones and crying like a baby the whole morning while puking up my guts like it was an Olympic event :P

Edited by DirtyAngel

Maybe the emotion at the hearing worked i your favor. If I read your posts in the SB correctly the authority at the hearing chastised the people from your school principal or school board AND put a written reprimand in their file. Then offered you your job back; which you turned down. I do suspect that had you taken it there would have been a big party for you. No teaching that day!

How much did I screw that up?

B

Sounds like the SBE has his head on straight and the county guy needs his spun around. And puff your chest out proudly that little 'ol you was able to get him so bunched up that he got written up for pushing on you. I have a feeling that Mangus would be happy to write that censure on his hide with a sharp instrument.

B

I'll just chew my way through his spine...he should get the message

You might catch something they don't have a cure for yet. I still think writing on publicly exposed areas would give the most pain in addition to the humiliation and that might actually hurt him more than the physical pain.

B

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.