Click Here!

DirtyAngel: Review responses and whatever! :)

DirtyAngel

Oh no, if she ever says yes he's mine and mine alone! He'll wish he was with the twins again!

I had forgotten how she was when we first met, by the Tim she finished the first flashback I wanted to hunt him down and skin him inch by bloody inch!

AND, pray tell, why didn't you. Need some help?? You and she have made enough friends here, and not the facebook or social media type, that would gladly come to your little corner of the world and render whatever assistance you need to take this shit down along with his father.

Shit in this case is a complementary term as I can't think of a low enough term to describe him. Fecal matter does have a purpose in being. He does NOT !!!

:behead: but that's not painful enough and too fast.

B

Edited by Rescue25

AND, pray tell, why didn't you. Need some help?? You and she have made enough friends here, and not the facebook or social media type, that would gladly come to your little corner of the world and render whatever assistance you need to take this shit down along with his father.

Shit in this case is a complementary term as I can't think of a low enough term to describe him. Fecal matter does have a purpose in being. He does NOT !!!

:behead: but that's not painful enough and too fast.

B

I told him he can't, I don't want that on me. I know the man probably deserves it but I don't want the guilt, bad karma, whatever you call it.

Thanks though Rescue :)

I can understand you wanting to say NO. However, in my opinion, it should be "I don't want to know about it". By not letting people, LE or not, take the proper action how many OTHERS have you put at risk? It's not just payback but stopping further abuse against other unsuspecting people. That seems to be an underlying theme in the "In the Grass" series. Not trying to put a guilt trip on you, just another thought.

I think Steve would gain immense personal satisfaction from dealing with that situation. Not that he needs any help, and I'm sure he has enough folks that he has a relationship with other than us "unknowns" on this site, that he can call on BUT that doesn't mean that a few of those here wouldn't be "ready, willing and able", to travel and put something together.

B

I can understand you wanting to say NO. However, in my opinion, it should be "I don't want to know about it". By not letting people, LE or not, take the proper action how many OTHERS have you put at risk? It's not just payback but stopping further abuse against other unsuspecting people. That seems to be an underlying theme in the "In the Grass" series. Not trying to put a guilt trip on you, just another thought.

I think Steve would gain immense personal satisfaction from dealing with that situation. Not that he needs any help, and I'm sure he has enough folks that he has a relationship with other than us "unknowns" on this site, that he can call on BUT that doesn't mean that a few of those here wouldn't be "ready, willing and able", to travel and put something together.

B

he would kill him and i couldn't live with that...and i do feel guilty that others may have suffered because of me being weak, but i just couldn't risk my friends and family. if it would have been just me, then maybe.

but, as it turns out, i don't need to feel too guilty because he sent the twins after them, and after talking to them earlier today, I doubt he ever hurt anyone ever again...at least he never raped anyone

he would kill him and i couldn't live with that...and i do feel guilty that others may have suffered because of me being weak, but i just couldn't risk my friends and family. if it would have been just me, then maybe.

but, as it turns out, i don't need to feel too guilty because he sent the twins after them, and after talking to them earlier today, I doubt he ever hurt anyone ever again...at least he never raped anyone

Don't think he would outright to that BUT put him in enough pain that he would go.suicidal. Much more satisfying.that way.

OK with the twins as long as he now has to sit down to pee.

B

Edited by Rescue25

Hehe, I know you don't need help magus, but I do know several people that would give you an alibi. I've got a couch that you coulda been sleeping on. Just saying.

awwwww thanks suge, that's sweet in a twisted homicidal way :P

actually the number of people who've offered to hunt him down and dismember him with a butter knife has been touching, thank you all, really.But i would feel terrible if someone got in trouble over this, its ancient history and after talking to the twins i think he's better left the way he is now...chapter 5 is all my girls :P, this i had to share...

awwwww thanks suge, that's sweet in a twisted homicidal way :P

actually the number of people who've offered to hunt him down and dismember him with a butter knife has been touching, thank you all, really.But i would feel terrible if someone got in trouble over this, its ancient history and after talking to the twins i think he's better left the way he is now...chapter 5 is all my girls :P, this i had to share...

Unless I have totally misread and/or misinterpited the entire series of In the Grass and the SB conversations Mangus is more than capable of taking care of business and disappearing like smoke in a windstorm. Just remember all pleasures are not necessarily sexual.

Some of is get involved in stuff because we feel that it's the "right" thing to do. Too many vets on the main site to think otherwise.

B

I thought 5 was up. My bad! Waiting.

B

We were in the Mall and Lizzie said something cute so I kissed her. Some old bitch got all like, "Do you have to do that in public?"

So I replied, "Well I could fuck her, but she's shy." Then I turned and jumped into Magus's arms kissed him then turned back the the old woman, "He's not so shy though, wanna watch?"

She got all huffy and dtomped away, LOL

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.