Click Here!

A Fan Fiction Group Effort? - A Darker Marvel Universe

I am creating an outline for a Massive Challenge - A Rewrite of the Marvel Universe and I need your help. It’s a multiple-Series effort (Heterosexual, Homosexual and Gen), mainly revolving around the X-men - especially the plot below. However,every piece counts. I need brainstorming heroes to create new events, writers to accept stories and even the odd artist willing to illustrate a story. The stories are for an adult audience so they should be placed on Archive of Our Own or here or both. Please feel free to email me (merula.aeolus@gmail.com) or download my document containing the material I already established and email me your results! :)

Title: The Mastermind Series

Created by: Merula Aeolus and Blaire Aubrey

Co-Written by: Merula Aeolus and ?

Genres: Adventure/Mystery/Suspense/Horror/Drama/Romance

Length: Two Books, Multi-chaptered

Superheroes: Onslaught/Professor X, Magneto, Mystique, Havok, Banshee, Beast, Darwin

Villains: Black King, White Queen, Azazel, Riptide, Tempest, B. Trask

Main Pairing: Erik Lehnsherr/Charles Xavier

Future Main Pairing: Logan/Erik Lehnsherr/Charles Xavier

The Changeling, Book One of the Mastermind Series

Slash. Het. Threesomes and More. AU. OOC. OC(s). “He is a magician of perception – you will see only what he wants you to see. You will believe what he wants you to believe of him. You will never know the difference until it is too late.” In a world, where Charles Xavier was destined to become Professor X, the generous and kind man, which everyone respected, and the same man who died for his belief in coexistence, the Resistance was formed one-hundred years in the future to combat the Sentinels. The Resistance created Onslaught, a DNA sequence, with the potential to become the most powerful mutant in existence. They sent this DNA sequence backwards in time, fusing it with the fetus that would become Charles Xavier, along with their collective memories and knowledge. Childhood to Beach-Scene.

The Lies of Perception, Book Two of the Mastermind Series

Slash. Het. Threesomes and More. AU. OOC. OC(s). Erik Lehnsherr, once known as Magneto, believed he knew everything there was to know about Charles Xavier and quickly dismissed him. However, on that Cuban beach his preconceived notions were shattered. He knows nothing about Charles Xavier – the man he knew may not even exist. Trapped in his cell below the Pentagon, Erik agonizes over what the last words the enigmatic mutant said to him, “Erik Lehnsherr, you are no more than a puppet. You’ve served your purpose – today you’re the enemy of mankind and I am the hero. The lies of perception will rule you forever.” After escaping his prison, Erik seeks out the truth, inadvertently falling in love with this darker version of Charles Xavier, master of illusions and manipulation. “You claim you want understand me, Erik Lehnsherr, but the reality is can you understand not a man, but a being made of the collective consciousness of thousands of mutants? Erik, I fear your attempts to know me as anything other than an illusionist will be impossible.” 1963-1976.

Must Include:

Completely Smitten-Erik, Possessive-Protective Erik

Darker-Not-Evil Charles, BAMF – Charles.

Twists and unexpected turns, diversion, deception, omission and misdirection,

Charles doesn’t age past 19, due to the emergence of his Rapid Cellular Regeneration,Eventually, Magneto will synthesize Logan’s mutation at 32 yrs. old to remain young, Logan will become involved romantically post The Mastermind Series

The Darker Marvel Universe Series - Outline.doc

Edited by Merula Aeolus

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.