Click Here!

I Believe This Belongs Here...

I just so happen to look in the Shoutbox and a new member was asking for help on how to post their story. The title looked so familiar and so I went into the Hall of Shame thread to see if it was there. May be a coincidence but the last plagiarist that was busted had a story with the same title. This member is in the validation stages so I'm sure they will probably be caught making a second account.

The Hall of Shame thread: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/59801-dracohermione-uid-1296961448-plagiarist/#entry372776

And I've attached a screenshot post-22265-0-03489000-1436035274_thumb.png

I think I sent an email but... I'm not sure it went through. I don't use Outlook much so sorry about that!

*And I see that the story was already taken down so... you might have already taken care of this...*

Edited by KoKoa_B

I think the girls are already on this, Kokoa_B, but thank you for letting us know. We really appreciate it. It always helps to have screenshots and such for stuff like this.

Thanks!

To be fair (to me that is) the story I beta'd was so god awful it just couldn't have been stolen :P

It was a total rewrite every chapter.

Lol!

The one you beta'd was actually written by the plagiarist, and not stolen, but we ban the user for life once we've determined that they did indeed plagiarize. If the user tries to make new accounts, we ban those, too.

I know, the difference between the stories was so drastic I can't believe he thought he could get away with it LOL, I knew something was up when I saw it then you PM'd me...it was definately an aaahhh moment LOL

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.