Click Here!

Wierdmeijin's "The Fifth's Long Week" search/remake

MorbidFantasy

I.loved.wierdmeijin. loved his/her fics to death. Esp the fic that is the subject of this thread.

For those of you unfamiliar with the fix, it's premise is tsunade loses too much money in gambling and has to pay it off by becoming a sex slave for a week.

The ideas were sexy. The use of jutsus and narutoverse mechanics were hot, and ever one of the thirty some chapters were glorious nuggets of wierdmeijin's brilliantly twisted mind.

That is, until the fic up and vanished into the ether.

For those of you unfamiliar with my work, my mainstay fic on aff is my tomb raider fat man chronicles story which also happens to be a remake of another author's fic. Check it out if you dare (it's 37 chaps and on going.)

Basically. I want to reenvision "The fifths long week" and am seeing if there's genuine interest. Also. I'm wondering if by chance anyone managed to archive the fic before wierdmeijin deleted it.

If you like me are a fan of the fix and would wish to see specific scenes from it appear in my fix, do respond with ideas and suggestions.

Update: Tried to email wierdmeijin at his listed email address but it looks like that email no longer works. It would seem that s/he is truly gone :bash:

Already started drafting scenes and ideas for "The Fifth's Long Week". Will try not to let it putter out into yet another one of my stalled projects.

Cheerios, m8s

Edited by MorbidFantasy

We don't allow remakes of fictions by other authors, and while I can't speak to the older issue of the Tomb Raider work you've posted here, I can certainly advise you that we would not accept this Naruto remake without permission from the original author. If they're no longer reachable, then sadly, we need to ask that you not post the remake here as it violates our Terms of Service:

"You understand that when posting User Submissions, you are stating that any work submitted under your User Account is your own personal work and has not been in any part copied or plagiarized from any source. Furthermore, you understand that you are not to post anyone else's work without the express permission of the original copyright holder unless said work is part of Public Domain."

This would include fan fictions written by another author.

I'm going into this with the following directives in mind:

1. Different title

2. Using none of the non-canon original characters created by wierdmeijin for his "Fifth's Long Week" fic

3. Reusing none of his chapter titles, paragraphs, sentences, phrasing, dialogue, etc

4. All original characters in my fic would be created by myself and myself alone.

5. I'm lifting only the most barebone of the original fic's plot, and am not intending to simply rewrite individual scenes.

6. The only plot device I am taking from the original fic is the blackmail setup, which I intend to write with a completely fresh scene.

Ok, instead of posting my fix under the whole "remake" banner, I'll give thanks to wierdmeijin by leaving a line in the notes listing him as my inspiration for the fix rather than source material.

Edited by MorbidFantasy

As you've outlined it above, this is actually not what we'd consider a remake, but is, yes, inspired by wierdmeijin, since everything you're using is clearly not proprietary or unique to his work. Given that any of us that write are inspired by something or someone, we're certainly more than happy to see you give him credit for inspiration. It might even inspire him to write again himself.

So, now that I know what it is you're planning, I can say that it's entirely within the scope of our ToS, and we'd not have an issue with it at all.

Happy writing!

• 2 months later...

hehe only said she as most of our writers are shes :D

That's.... so true.

Probably because I only deal in non-con here, but most people I interact with I automatically assume are guys with the same nc-word-fetish as me, but yeah, this isn't the first time I've been surprised to see that someone I've been corresponding with turned out to be a girl who happens to like nc stuff.

Although... AFF is like 70% M/M stuff and 30% everything else, so it's not hard to see the female influence, lulzorsaurus.

• 8 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.