Click Here!

The Zabini Cover Review Replies

Sablesilverrain

Talliane: They didn’t fight over it for too long, the beginning of the chapter kind of glosses over it. (But if you really want to know, Harry won. Draco let it go.)

Jan: Yes, they have some time to work with still. Draco is going to keep hoping that Harry changes his mind about what he really wants.

• 2 years later...

Jan: I am SOO SORRY this took so long! But I have a plan for at least the next chapter, and a few more down the line, so rest assured, there will be more tro come and this will get finished. Better late than never, right? I’m back on track!

ClaireR89: He’s only a girl for five days out of the month. Some parts may be off a bit, but I am trying to keep using female pronouns when he is biologically female, and male when he is not.  As for your second review: I do not abandon stories if I can help it, but I needed some serious help getting back into this one. It fell out of favor with me and I finally got back into it and it will get finished. I should be able to update more frequently now, but I can’t promise anything more than that I have the next chapter planned.

Saiakhasieth: I will keep that in mind, and will correct it next time I see where that is. Shiloe is going to be updated, but I’m not sure when, as the next chapter got lost and I was so close to finishing it I am being stubborn and not trying to re-write it. Damn tablet lost it because I left it sitting there without working on it for months. But it will get updated, hopefully before too long. This one was hard to get back into, but I am ready to proceed now. Sorry for the long wait.

• 1 month later...

Jan: I never intend to leave any stories unfinished. I’ve spent the last little while working on this and Shiloe, and the next chapter is also planned (Since exploring Windhaven is taking more than one), I just needed to give the house time to settle into my mind so I could do it justice. This will be finished, the epilogue is waiting to be added when I get there, so I have a finish line planned. Just need to tie up some loose ends first. This will be completed. Hopefully within 2019. I have a goal, haha.

• 1 month later...

Saiakhasieth: Sorry for the long wait! I have been making an effort at spelling things right, although that is kind of recent. Mum/Mummy escapes my notice frequently, but I am getting better at it. It just hasn’t been reflected here yet. But going forward, it should be right. Shiloe is being worked on, but I am caught up in a pivotal point in A Prince in Lion’s Clothing right now, so it may take a while. Harry just revealed something big to his two best friends. (Hermione and Neville, because Ron is being a douche canoe in that fic.)

...I think that was it?? If I missed anyone, let me know, and i will look for your review and add another post.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.