Click Here!

To-love-ru challenge.

Vld

Contrarily to popular belief, Yuki Rito is NOT a pervert... or rather, not anymore of a pervert than the typical teenager or young adult. After Momo managed to convince most of (or all) the other girls to follow up with her harem plan, they realise that fact the hard way... Rito does not know how to please a girl... other than by accident.

Because of that, Momo, Risa and Mio (meaning the REAL perverts) come up with a plan... to have Rito experience what being pleased as a girl means. Pleased by a MAN, that is. Using a newly updated version of Lala's "Change Boy-Girl-kun", one that will last for a full day, Using some of Ryoko's (Mikado-sensei) contacts, they send Riko (Girl-Rito) to work in the most famous brothel in the galaxy.

Rito being Rito, and being ultimately unable to refuse the girls anything, resigns "herself" to this new development...

The real trouble comes later, though. When he started working there, Rito was NOT a happy camper... but after a few days, Riko gets quite eager to go back to work, and she starts using Lala's invention more and more, to the point where she ends up spending most of her free time as a girl.

After the first instant of shock, some of the girls (at least the most perverted) decide to join Riko in the fun, yet all of them want to convince him to at least take care of them as a boy. Even if some of them may not care that much about his/her gender (namely Lala, Saki and Mea).

Because Riko works into a galactic brothel, feel free to be imaginative in her clients.

Hm with Riko, I could see Nemesis working her shapeshifted ability to please her both as a man and a woman.

Remember, she can shapeshifted her entire body and I presume she's just as good or even better than Yami or Mea with shapeshifting her hair.

Edited by warellis

Maybe. The issue is that Momo really doesn't like Nemesis. I could see Nemesis's perversions being some sort of problem or issue that Momo's perverted plans hadn't thought of in regards to Riko.

Essentially Nemesis is a wildcard.

Edited by warellis

Yeah, for now she is. Keep in mind, she has been raised as a weapon for a lot longer than either Yami or Mea. So of course it would be a lot harder to convince her to start living as a human. So how hard it took Yami to start thinking maybe she deserved a little bit of happiness, and she had her time with Tiayu (i refuse to call her "Tearju") to relate to before she effectively became a weapon. Yet it's also because of her relationship with Tia that she has such a hard time making her peace.

Mea was the easiest because she thinks of Yami as her big sister, doesn't have her kind of background, AND was accidently influenced by Nana. Even with Nemesis's influence, having a friend who doesn't care about what she was (even if she didn't know at first, that's nothing) AND having a sister who despite her awkwardness shows she can interact with people and even befriend some would inherently lead Mea to think for herself.

Nemesis already likes Rito a great deal, no matter what she may say, and while it will take some time, she will finally stop thinking of herself as only a weapon. She will keep her sadistic side, however.

So if whoever takes my challenge decides to have her join the brothel works, she will mostly play S&M games, most likely as the Dom. Although i think it's most likely that she will visit it as a client and ask for Riko to service her.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.