Click Here!

Hiccup the Overlord (HTTYD/Disney/Overlord crossover fanfic challenge)

thebooblover

Plot:
Hiccup becomes the Overlord after finding the remains of The Tower Heart. After having the tower rebuilt in Berk and making Astrid, Ruffnut, Valka and Heather his mistresses, he starts his mission of defeating the seven heroes that killed the previous Overlord. As he defeats the evil heroes who killed the previous Overlord, he comes across more kingdoms to take over and more women to join his harem.

Requirements for the story:

• Hiccup can be either good, evil or grey
  • After becoming the overlord, Hiccup:
  1. Becomes hugely well-endowed: his dick grows from an average 6 inches to a thick and huge 18/20 inches long.
  2. Gains high sexual stamina
  • Hiccup will have a harem consisting of (Below 5 can be in any order that whoever takes the challenge wants):
  1. Astrid
  2. Ruffnut
  3. Valka
  4. Heather
  5. Mala
  6. Elsa
  7. Anna
  8. Merida
  9. Queen Elinor
  10. Rapunzel
  11. Mother Gothel
  12. Queen Arianna
  13. Snow White
  14. Queen Grimhilde
  15. Princess Aurora
  16. Maleficent
  17. Tiana
  18. Charlotte LaBouff
  19. Cinderella
  20. Mulan
  21. Ariel
  22. Ariel’s sisters
  23. Vanessa
  24. Belle
  25. The Bimbettes
  26. Babette/Fifi (the maid who became a feather duster)
  27. Jasmine
  28. Harem Girls
  • All the girls in his harem gain a chest the same size as the following adult models:
  1. Astrid: Beshine
  2. Ruffnut: Maxi Mounds
  3. Valka: Chelsea Charms
  4. Heather: Amy Anderssen
  5. Mala: Kristi Lovett
  6. Elsa: Tiffany Towers
  7. Anna: SaRenna Lee
  8. Merida: Teddi Barrett
  9. Queen Elinor: Mistress Rhiannon
  10. Rapunzel: Kayla Kleevage
  11. Mother Gothel: Casey James
  12. Queen Arianna: Cindy Fulsom
  13. Snow White: Penelope Black Diamond
  14. Queen Grimhilde: Vicky Little
  15. Princess Aurora: Wendy Whoppers
  16. Maleficent: Lolo Ferrari
  17. Tiana: Miosotis Claribel
  18. Charlotte LaBouff: Dolly Fox
  19. Cinderella: Busty Dusty
  20. Mulan: Minka
  21. Ariel: Ariane Saint-Amour
  22. Ariel’s sisters: Leanne Lovelace
  23. Vanessa: Vixen LaMoore
  24. Belle: Sofia Staks
  25. The Bimbettes: Mary Madison
  26. Babette/Fifi: Lilly4k
  27. Jasmine: Arlen Afrodita Cubanita
  28. Harem Girls: Mandy Mountjoy

• All the girls in the harem wear sexy versions of their original outfits.
  • NO pegging, no watersports, no scat, no bdsm, no rape (dubcon is allowed), no mindbreak, no futa, no pregnancy.
Edited by thebooblover

• 5 months later...
Guest zm102055

Hey was wondering if there is anyway to message you or email you I've been during to review and read some of these adult challenges and add or help anyway I can. If needed feel free. To message me at zm102055 at g

Mail

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am fully planning on taking this challenge and a few others by thebooblover but am currently in the middle of my first project for him. In the meanwhile, if you want to make suggestions or discuss details to help get the creative gears turning then you can do so on my discussion thread. http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/60592-praetors-discussion-thread/

• 11 months later...
Guest A prospective author

I'm considering writing my own response to this challenge, though I admit I'm less confident in my ability to write 'mature' scenes than the fighting and killing required for Overlording, and was wondering what your opinion of the girls getting an increase in height as well as curves, ending up looking similar to She Hulk or Wonder Woman in physique, would be?

2 hours ago, Guest A prospective author said:

I'm considering writing my own response to this challenge, though I admit I'm less confident in my ability to write 'mature' scenes than the fighting and killing required for Overlording, and was wondering what your opinion of the girls getting an increase in height as well as curves, ending up looking similar to She Hulk or Wonder Woman in physique, would be?

I would be okay with it, but would it only be the girls, or Hiccup as well?

I was thinking that it would only affect the girls, not that Hiccup would necessarily be short since he is apparently supposed to be six feet some odd inches tall in the second movie, possibly affecting all the females in Hiccup's domain, with the mistresses standing head and shoulders above the crowd.

15 minutes ago, Guest A prospective author said:

I was thinking that it would only affect the girls, not that Hiccup would necessarily be short since he is apparently supposed to be six feet some odd inches tall in the second movie, possibly affecting all the females in Hiccup's domain, with the mistresses standing head and shoulders above the crowd.

Okay then.

I might add an O.C. or two from a 'normal' HTTYD story I plan to write, and I plan to have Hiccup be raised by the minions like the title character in Overlord II.

Given the fact that the second game introduced fairies, I might use some characters from your Disney Fairies challenge, at least Sarina, because for some reason I think she and Hiccup would get along well, one inventor to another.

1 hour ago, Guest A prospective author said:

Given the fact that the second game introduced fairies, I might use some characters from your Disney Fairies challenge, at least Sarina, because for some reason I think she and Hiccup would get along well, one inventor to another.

Really? Sounds interesting

Thank you, though I do admit I'm unsure what to title the tale. My original idea was 'How to Train your Overlord' only to realise that noble Praetor had used that for his story... might just go with 'Hiccup the Overlord'.

10 minutes ago, Guest A prospective author said:

Thank you, though I do admit I'm unsure what to title the tale. My original idea was 'How to Train your Overlord' only to realise that noble Praetor had used that for his story... might just go with 'Hiccup the Overlord'.

Yeah, kinda my fault. The original title for his story was “Mounting the World” (or something similar), but he told me he was looking for another title, so I suggested “How to Train your Overlord” to him

Eh, is no problem. Another thing I was considering was adding the 'Nethergul' from the admittedly... 'meh' game Overlord:Fellowship of Evil as Hiccup's bodyguards/commander s.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.