Click Here!

Heartless naruto

Guest Ninjaxxx

Guest Ninjaxxx

There is no story where naruto is truly a hearless dom. In most dom naruto stories he is still talks about love. That's why i challange everyone to write the following story.

A heartless and biggest bastard naruto who doesn't give a damn about anyone. Bevause his parents neglected him when he was younger naruto turned into angry boy with a big dick.

Naruto must fuck kushina and dominate her unto she starts worshiping him as a god. She will do anything for him. Naruto must not care or love her and only use her for a fuck. He must humilate her in public and when they are having sex like spit in her face and degrade her. There must be ntr moments with minato as revenge. But most important naruto must truly be heartless even though kushina worships him he must NOT love her and only use her for a fuck and getting more girls. In fact he should hate her for neglecting him. Lasly naruto must not change

Just pointing out, because I'm heartily tired of the misconceptions about D/s, that Naruto as described above would be many things, but he would not be a dominant.

The reason there are no stories with heartless doms might be because a dom can't afford to be a complete bastard. The submissive always, always, ALWAYS has the right to end a scene or walk away. They are not slaves, nor are they powerless in the relationship. In fact, the submissive shapes the relationship, not the dominant.

I don't mind fiction, but portraying a lifestyle this incorrectly is just wrong, folks.

I just want to say that I completely agree with BronxWench above.

What the OP, Guest_Ninjaxxx_ is asking for is NOT a D/s relationship, it is just plain old abuse. I could even go as far as saying assault and rape as well, and a touch of Stockholm syndrome, just for kicks. And if that's your thing, go ahead and enjoy reading and/or writing that. But please remember that, that's not what D/s relationships are like in reality.

And remember, research is your friend.

What they said... Don't call him a dom just call him what you really want him to be, an abusive bastard and all will be well with the world.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.