Click Here!

Challenge: "How Naruto convinced... or Road to Ho-Kage"

Vld

Here's the idea.

When realising Naruto's "oiroke no Jutsu" was a real transformation, Mizuki decided to "teach" him the ONLY skill he was willing to teach him. (Yes, you got it right... he told him to change into his girl form and he fucked "her".

What he did NOT conceive was that Naruto would become really, REEEAAAALLLYYY good at it.

Starting from there, Naruto starts to negotiate things and defeat all his opponents through sex. As a female. Whether that includes Mizuki's defeat is your choice, but afterwards... Naruto defeats Ebisu through an orgy (yes, right in front of Konohamaru... keep in mind, Naruto does NOT know what is right or wrong socially speaking). Naruto distracts Kakashi by enacting some scene from icha-Icha (blowjob, striptease, a good old shag... again, your choice). He convinces Tazuna to accept his team the same way... while Sasuke is fighting one of the Onikyodai, "she" gives the other one another kind of fight. He seduces Haku (boy haku or girl Haku, again, your choice), "negotiates" with Zabuza, infiltrates Gato's compound (by posing as a whore) and murders the little fucker after the deed. The same goes for the later events (and if you manage to have him defeat Ibiki's exam the same way, kuddos!)

After realising how efficient his method is (whether after his fight against Kiba or his defeating Neji), the girls start to ask him to teach them, and end up teaching him about both guy-on-girl (with him as a guy this time) and girl-on-girl (if you keep Haku as a guy).

And let's not forget Anko, Kurenai or Yuugao deciding to take him under their wing... either one or all three of them.

Must include:

Anal

Vaginal

Blowjob

Handjob

Double penetration

Group-sex

Cumshots

Lesbian

Threesomes (both MMF, MFF... and FFF)

Foursomes, Moresomes

Dildos

Bondage

Sex with almost every male character in the show (though fillers are NOT necessary if you don't want them), including Orochimaru and Obito.

Sex with as many female characters as you can involve... including the filler girls if you can.

May include:

Bestiality (including summons)

Double Anal

Double Vaginal

Yaoi (though not my taste, but we need to satisfy everyone)

Tentacles

There can be lemons where Naruto isn't present, but the majority of the story must revolve around "her" sex life.

And of course his goal is STILL to become Hokage... just in an unusual way.

If you have him fight Tayuya, then yeah. But depending on the when, the gender he uses for her depends. Rather, it depends on whether or not he's learned to be the guy with a girl already(he learns that while training the other girls (namely, Ino, Hinata and Tenten because i think Sakura wouldn't join THAT training immediately. Unless you decide to have Tsunade and Shizune train him during the mission to get the female sannin back).

In the end, it all depends on whether or not you want him to "fight" Tayuya as a guy or as a girl.

There SHOULD be a scene where he does Tsunade... and Shizune... but the how is yours to decide.

I must add something, though. In the case of Sasuke, it fails the first time. Sasuke goes to Orochimaru like he did in the manga.

Naruto uses sex as a means to an end, for several reasons. He's a social outcast who hasn't been told (or even explained) the social dangers of a reputation as a sex addict. Add to that, while he won't shy away from hurting or killing an opponent, he'd rather resolve things peacefully... or at the very least, not violently. And finally, there's the reason that led to this challenge: When i said Mizuki taught him, i did mean it for once. Maybe something Mizuki thought a joke, or whatever... something like, "A good ninja uses whatever weapons he has in his arsenal... and that body of yours is one HELL of a weapon". Naruto trusted the bastard at the time, and even after that, he'd at least realise that this is ONE lesson he should never forget.

• 4 years later...
Guest MakeNarutoABimbo

If I took this up, I think the odds of Naruto having sex untransformed (as a male) would be slim. Along with actually having a, to his mind, positive series of lessons, Naruto would likely end up choosing to use a female form more and more often due to “Naruko” being treated better by the public.

Maybe Mizuki goes a step further and actually enters Naruto’s female form into the Student List as a Genin for Seduction Missions.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/5/2019 at 8:41 AM, Guest MakeNarutoABimbo said:

If I took this up, I think the odds of Naruto having sex untransformed (as a male) would be slim. Along with actually having a, to his mind, positive series of lessons, Naruto would likely end up choosing to use a female form more and more often due to “Naruko” being treated better by the public.

Maybe Mizuki goes a step further and actually enters Naruto’s female form into the Student List as a Genin for Seduction Missions.

Hey, no problem with that. Well, to me anyway. So long as it makes sense, i have no problem with him not even trying to have sex with a girl as a boy. And while i have nothing against yaoi, i just would skip those kinds of scenes. Though it’d have to be gradual how much time he spends as a girl. And just don’t forget that “she” won’t give up on “her” dream to be Hokage.

On 1/3/2020 at 12:52 PM, Guest dfsfg said:

There is a story kind of like this it is a fem!Naruto seduction corps  nympho called Red Light Kunoichi on ff

RLK is an excellent story (too bad it probably won’t be updated ever again), but you missed the challenge’s point completely. It’s not a “Girl-Naruto got introduced to sex early and became a courtisan” kind of challenge. It’s a “[Insert-Name] puts Naruto’s best jutsu to good use, how does the whiskered wonder deal with it” kind of challenge. And let me remind you, HIS “best” Jutsu channges him from MALE to FEMALE. Whether or not he ends up going full girl, he still starts as a guy.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.