Click Here!

Trouble - A Seat of Magic Novel

Ayato

I've done some indie publishing!

... I really don't know what else to say, as there's no format required for this...

Trouble is the first in a long series and was my first ebook published, mainly to get comfortable with the format and how ebooks work before going on and putting (the once named) Adaptation out there into the world. The series can be found on Amazon, Barns and Noble, Knook, Smashwords, Apple, Scribd and a few others but the link for Amazon is below along with the description:

Aren knew, when she begged to go, that being finished at the palace was dangerous but every lady is finished at court, no matter her rank or the worth of her title. She also knew tricks that would help keep her safe, if only she kept her head down and blended in with the other ladies.

Av's duties as master and warrior include determining who amongst those at court would be a threat to the common people. Sometimes having rank means seeing things which commoners might miss, such as a lady who doesn't show up for training one day, a lady that he hadn't realized was there until she went missing.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RD9YHS2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.