Click Here!

Final Fantasy X Fic - Lulu x Tidus - Untitled

Guest RainingTurtles

Guest RainingTurtles

I've been looking for this fanfic that I used to read almost 10 years ago, the only place I had ever read it was on OtakuFridge, before it had a revamp and no longer held any fanfictions.

The fanfiction in question is a TidusXLulu fic, it wasn't named and I am sure the author was called Orcalithe, although don't quote me on that.

It was a multiple chapter fic, the first chapter consisted of Lulu and Tidus riding the jetski thing together at macalania, Lulu gave Tidus a handjob, much to Tidus's confusion.

The second chapter, the party were staying at a Rin travel inn, Tidus wakes up to Lulu naked on top of him, nothing separating them but a very thin sheet, Lulu gives Tidus another handjob, and that's all I remember.

The third chapter I can't remember all the details for, I seem to remember that this is where the two characters finally have sex, and it starts after they have a small argument about Tidus's likeness to Chappu.

The fourth chapter is Lulu attempting to calm Tidus down after he finds out that Yuna will die, things get a bit violent, not rapey but violent.

I don't remember much of the final chapter.

I have tried to find this fic so many times in the past, I would be so happy if I was able to uncover this one again.

• 6 months later...

Hey, I've also been looking for this forever also. Only recently occurred to me that I could use some abstract tools to find it. So, thanks to the wayback machine, I found it again. Here's the link : https://web.archive.org/web/20030807072629/http://hentaineko.net/html_ficsv/fics_games_ff10.shtml

It's the last one, appears to have all the chapters. Cheers.

• 7 years later...
Guest Orcalithe

Holy shit-Just for giggles I googled my old username and came across this thread. Thanks for reminding me of my brief fanfic phase! Lmao this is actually really cool; I’m flattered that my writing touched you so :P Anyways thanks for the walk down memory lane lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.