Click Here!

Labyrinth unorthodox fic

Guest Christy

Guest Christy

Ok, I frequent AFF every now and then and I have my three genres I like to read, one of them being Labyrinth.

this was a while ago. Do they discard stories that haven't been worked on in a while or something?

I remember reading a really fascinating story that wasn't like anything I had come across, but the only parts I can remember are the middle of the story.

It was about Sara solving 10 or so levels to become queen of the underground, and she was under a time limit. but the time was not normal, it was measured in ideas, thoughts and revelations. And she had to complete certain challenges in all the different levels to move onto the next. It was so bizarre what she had to do, but it was super interesting. not your typical get wished away, fall in love, fight, have sex, etc then they are married.

I feel like the title was kind of weird too but i just cant remember.

If you know, I'd greatly appreciate the help!

There's no policy of removing stories even if they haven't been updated in years. However, without a little more to go on, I can't look into this to see if there was any staff action with regard to this story, or if it may have been removed by the author, which does happen.

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.