Click Here!

NecroNOMNOMicon's Review Replies for The Ice Queen Cracks (The Cutting Edge)

NecroNOMNOMicon

This is where we can discuss my Drabble based upon "The Cutting Edge" -- "The Ice Queen Cracks"

The story can be found here: http://movies.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095039

The honor of the first review goes to a familiar face... JayDee! :wavey:

JayDee 2015-05-29 id # 3000045098 Not sure if it is just my browser (firefox) but there appears to be an issue with the format in the subject when going though your author profile - a question mark in a diamond? It's not on the movies page though.

I like the punny title! I never saw the film, so I don't know how the characters are but this took a sudden and unexpected turn. My fault for not checking the codes I guess :D Certainly fits the evil part of the prompt and I can picture the mess on the ice pretty clearly. Good try at the prompt!

Thanks for the formatting heads-up! I also use Firefox but didn't follow my own link, so that's how the formatting gremlin sneaked in there. The browser evidently disliked the dash and substituted its own glyph. I removed the dash and voila, it works now. :pcwhack:

I hate to break it to you, but Doug actually behaves very out-of-character here! By this point in the movie he is totally in love with Kate :kiss: (and so am I) so he would never bash her brains out, for any amount of money. I wrote him that way just to be... *pinkie to mouth* Eeeeeeevil! :devil:

Finally, have my stories taught you nothing? ALWAYS CHECK THE CODES when you see my pen name! My nickname should be "the Traumatizer"! :sick:

-NecroNOMNOMicon :Eye:

This next reader is on to me! Uh-oh... :unsure:

BronxWench 2015-05-29 id # 3000045099 Ah, there is a trend to your drabbles! Bloodthirsty author...

Neat and efficient, both the action and the use of the prompts. Bravo!

:think: Bloodthirsty? Me? No idea what you're talking about. *turns away* "Bartender? Another pint of A-negative, please... *turns back*

You were saying...? :whistle:

Seriously, though, thank you! Glad you like it! :2tubs:

Oh, another VIP review... two in a row! :worship:

pittwitch 2015-05-29 id # 3000045100 Mwahahaha! She definitely cracked! Well played. Well played indeed.

Well, Kate was rather tightly wound, so her head was bound to explode on its own at some point! :rolleyes:

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it! ;)

I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Thank you! ^_^

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.