Click Here!

Have you ever been so horny . . .

Because I'm so there right now. I don't know what to do. I swear to God, I just might jump on anyone. I'm that desperate.

Dusting off the birth control pills, just in case I do.

• 2 weeks later...

Why, yes. I have been that horny before! XD But there's not much I can do about it. I've never had anyone that i was serious about and I still don't so... me being horny is going to last a LONG time. XP Well, it's like what Zyx said. there's always fanfiction to make your night seem more pleasurable. XD

That's true. Fanfiction does require you to use the inner workings of your mind! XD I always get in the mood when I have to use my brain! X3 However, it did suck when I had to use it for math and then, "Oops! There I go again! >_<" XD

• 1 month later...
Guest Sniper666Kitten

I find that offensive * Points to virgin siggy* I haven't been one of those in years!!

And yes...sadly. I am likely to jump someone too. ;_;

Edited by Sniper666Kitten

• 3 weeks later...

My sex drive alternates between out of control and nonexistent. I wish I were back in San Diego, there aren't as many beautiful girls here in middle Georgia(heart of the Bible Belt :( ) and those that are hot, half of them don't put out easily anyway. I've even had heard the phrase "I don't date atheists." before. :huh:

• 1 month later...