Click Here!

crazychickhull's crazy corner

crazychickhull

I don't think you should abandon a story because of lack of reviews. Usually I count myself lucky to get one review for every few hundred views, most people just read without reviewing. You shouldn't let that discourage you.

If you have the story in you, you should write it. I was reading and I think I left a review for what I'd read so far. I guess I won't bother with the chapters you posted since then since you won't be finishing it.

great story lovrd it ...um which one was that again? :blush:

You're such a butthead Magus, it was Jane's Addiction, no that's a band... :think: Appointment, it was Jane's Appointment... um right? LOL

I don't think you should abandon a story because of lack of reviews. Usually I count myself lucky to get one review for every few hundred views, most people just read without reviewing. You shouldn't let that discourage you.

If you have the story in you, you should write it. I was reading and I think I left a review for what I'd read so far. I guess I won't bother with the chapters you posted since then since you won't be finishing it.

Yes I'll be finishing it I'm just having problems writing parts of it like how much or how little detail to add I have about 20 scattered paragraphs I want to add but it's where to put them

Yes I'll be finishing it I'm just having problems writing parts of it like how much or how little detail to add I have about 20 scattered paragraphs I want to add but it's where to put them

I will wait until you decide what's best. No hurry I'm very patient. I'm glad you decided to finish it. I hate having stories that I read unfinished, of course that's the chance we take when we read on sites like these. Good luck with the next chapter. :D

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.