Click Here!

Looking for HG/SS

Guest jclark

Guest jclark

Hello All- I am looking for a fic with SS and OC- Catrina (I think). It was on FF.net for the longest time and now I can't find it. SS knew Catrina and her brother as a kid- their father was his family's landlord. The story was very long and covered the course of the war. SS would go to his home and visit her when he had breaks. It was a slow burn but they do end up together and she becomes pregnant. She is attacked in her home, loses the baby and ends up in a coma. When SS finds out at first he thinks she is dead but then goes to her and works with the Unspeakables to heal her. There are a lot more interesting little tidbits if anyone wants anymore detail (their home, details about his mother and Albus, their kids, the Hogwarts Ball, etc...). Ultimately she up at Hogwarts, they have more kids and live happily ever after. Any help would be awesome!! Thanks- j

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest jclark

7 year and I’m still looking for this story… 

In addition, there are 2 SS/HG stories that I have been thinking but can only remember tiny details-

1- SS is an animagus- a black cat names Soot.  HG also learns to become an animagus (also a cat but I don’t remember her name).   McGonagall is the “leader” of this group of cat animagus’ and assigned SS the job of helping HG adjust.  They spend time together as cats and eventually as people and then fall in love.  

2- Very early in the story or even perhaps the opening scene HG remembers her uncle (I believe) how mean he was until his wife came to him.  He was not openly affectionate but his eyes would up to see her and his entire presence was attune to whatever she was doing.  It showed HG how some men respond to love and opened her up to eventually being with SS.  He was difficult as per his cannon character but she persisted and they ultimately end up together with SS complete adoring her.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.