Click Here!

Dark Seto/Joey au Fanfic

Guest BraveNico

Guest BraveNico

Hello, I'm desperately trying to find a fanfiction I could never finish reading. I found it on adultfanfiction.net It featured puppyshipping as its main pairing, but also included yami/yugi and etc. The plot was very dark and long, I remember it only had 2 chapters on the site, but just the first one felt like a very long story at the time. Joey had been sexually abused by his mother when he was little, his teacher found out and called the police, the scene ended in tragedy when both his mother and serenity (a baby at the time) died, and so joey was left alone with his dad. Said dad ended up becoming a pimp after that and Joey was left traumatized by the whole ordeal so he found anything remotely sexual disgusting. One of the prostitutes was Mae Valentine, who became friends with Joey. Now, Kaiba. I sortof remember Gozaburo training him and stuff... and taking mokuba to some warehouse where some guy was... gonna rape him as part of a deal with Gozaburo.. but seto (who was still a child then) found out soon enough that he went there and I think, murdered both the pedophilic rapist and their stepdad, also on this night he met joey outside of the warehouse. I dont remember how exactly but, Joey ends up working with Kaiba when they're older. Another part of the plot are yami, yugi, marik, malik, bakura and ryou. Yami is a detective and is working on some case, when yugi comes into the station proclaiming he can help get the killer(?) with his psychic powers. Said psychic powers had also let him see that he would get together with yami in the future. Marik and Bakura were also police officers in that case, they were roomates and somehow ended up havaing to take ryou and malik into their house to look after them. At some point mae ends up at the hospital, yugi gets kidnapped by a crazy ex-boyfriend, joey and kaiba rescue him and.... thats almost all I can remember.

My fear is that this fanfiction got lost forever in one of those server-problem-times at the site, which happen quite often. I was barely gonna start the second chapter and I've been obsessed for almost 6 years without a resolution to that novel of a fic.

If someone knows which fanfic Im talking about, and/or knows what became of it, wheter it no longers exists, or if they have a link , pls dont hesitate to comment. I wouldnt mind just discussing the fic, just to know I didnt dream the whole thing up. Thanks in advance.

Edited by WillowDarkling
removed comment about having "saved the story"

• 4 months later...

Although it seems this story has been found, I am still going to point out that we do not condone asking for or offering copies of stories that have been taken down from the site for any reason, as is clearly stated at the top of this forum.

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

End quote

On the other hand, lets hope that Av500 found the right story.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.