Click Here!

Fate Stay Night Dark Lemon challenge featuring Rin.

Guest Soulvanguard

Guest Soulvanguard

Fate Stay Night Dark lemon challenge

Could be called Rin’s Nightmare.

This story with Rin is something of a Dark Fantasy that I have always wanted to see after going through VN to which her character annoyed me. Though honestly Rin has always somewhat rubbed me wrong way for one reason. With said Dark Fantasy I for those interested to write it .

I don't believe you need much canon knowledge from this except a decent grasp on her character. If you have questions about this and that, I can easily supply with answers as I'm quite knowledgeable about series, characters, and mechanics of how magic work.

The idea goes after UBW good end going wrong with that while in CT Shirou’s Reality Marble gets discovered and he is forced on the run lest he get dissected. Rin unable to sustain Saber on her own is forced to find someone else to help her with it. After much searching she finally finds a male OC (a magi from moderate noble family) to take Shirou’s place but he has a peculiar fetish

Chikan which basically means any form of unwanted public molestation. It does not specifically refer to trains, or rubbing, or outright groping but in this case it does involve trains and doing it while midst in public unnoticed.

Rin is reluctant to do this but as time is running out for Saber and she has no choice she ends up agreeing but ends up

bringing in this

One even more merciless version of a geis is a Self Geis Scroll. It is a written contract upon a scroll of vellum that would appear as only meaningless figures and wellmade patterns to those who are not magi, it is a curse that directly binds the magic crest of the target. How it works is a signature of the declarer is signed in blood and infused with prana to show that the spell has been established and activated. The contract lists the target of the binding magecraft, an oath from the target, and the conditions to accept the contract. Once the conditions are fulfilled, the target will give up part of their free will, and the contract will be confirmed as an unbreakable curse. It forcibly uses the functions of the targets' Crests upon themselves to enforce the contract, and it is a power unable to be erased by any method in theory. Even if the caster's life

is lost, the Crest would bind the soul of the dead man and not pass down to future generations. It is a very dangerous

magecraft made for the treacherous society of magi where a contract involving offering a maximal concession that

absolutely cannot be disobeyed is required.

Of course male OC would blanch at this but in the end agree to it. Contract would basically stipulate how he is unable

to verbally talk, mentally project, write, or show in any form of magic about this deal and keeping Saber’s existence a

secret. Considering Rin’s nature she’ll probably ring out dozens of other little things that would probably give her

some benefit like having him help with monetary needs for her research to certain extent, only she decides what days it happens, support her politically in whatever capacity he can within reason that doesn’t threaten him or family, and so

on. Still he ends up agreeing and in response his demand is that whenever they do have sex after fulfilling tantric sex

ritual he can still go as long and rough as he wants while on the train while having sex, and that Rin has to wear erotic

lingerie on these days. Thus Rin ends up agreeing and then adhering to document Rin would have to go through

molestation and sex on train probably once or twice a week from now on.

However OC male magi knows a loophole and exploits it for all its worth like any true magi would. In Rin’s contract it says he is unable to talk how he is unable to verbally talk, mentally project to someone or something else, write, or

show in any form of magic about this deal and keeping Saber’s existence a secret. What Rin didn’t know is that he

recorded everything that was discussed with cellphone that was on leading back to recording device back at home.

Magi typically are horrific with technology and abhor using it but that doesn't mean all of them are. Rin is not which is why she overlooked this glaring oversight. Thus after he gets bored of original setting (which wouldn’t take long) he

ends up bringing tape up which reveals everything about deal as well as Saber pushing Rin with her back against wall

as this getting out would ruin her as well as put Saber in great danger. Thus he then makes her sign his own Self-Geis Scroll which cancels out hers and essentially puts Rin at his beck and call willing to do anything he pleases. Of course she would force him to make certain stipulations.

The protection of Saber of not revealing her existence to Clock Tower lest she be dissected and him unable to tell

anyone about this deal or what they do in any method possible (it also goes without saying that Rin can't seek out some way to kill him or plot his downfall in anyway)

He agrees with first but not completely with second. After much arguing Rin agrees to let him bring three of his friends into this in exchange for some minor benefits, their secrecy and discretion, and as well as fact they can only do

things to her when her personally verifies to it. Thinking on it Rin considering her skill ability to negotiate might have this only last for so long like a year or two still though she would have to endure whatever OC desires for that time period for both Saber and her sake.

Thus Rin’s hell begins and she is brought for some midnight fun in train with group she has to attend and satisfy.

Person is free to take it further or make story go beyond this I’d just like this to add above scenario. Also you can perhaps change set up like if you want to bring in Saber to this situation or change how she falls into predicament. Still I'd like to keep theme of chikan, blackmail, and humiliation though.

Guest Soulvanguard

Question and I would appreciate some responses to this.

Would this perhaps take off a bit better if, lets say a basic set up was written and after said portion there would be options like what happens next

1)Rin gets groped

2)Rin tells him to fuck off

3)They talk

and then have those interested in whatever option write said part and then list what happens next. Well I still want to keep story have Rin's misfortune though I suppose it could be like in Fate Stay Night fashion in which there are many numerous bad ends and little good ends. Anyway do you think that might work out better?

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a template to start off the story:

Tohsaka Rin sighed wearily as she put down her cup of tea. It was a sunny, mid-summer afternoon.

How could a day so beautiful be also so dreary? How had things gone so horribly wrong?

In the end it was all her fault and she knew it.

A year after the Holy Grail War she had moved to London, joining the Clock Tower with Shirou as his apprentice and Saber as her bodyguard. Everything had been fine for the first few months, but the pressure and the expectation had soon gotten to her.

As a Japanese she was less than a country bumpkin in the eyes of the European nobles, a little above a trained monkey really, regardless of the fact that her lineage was longer or that her talent as a Magus was far superior than theirs.

She was ostracized left and right, more so because of her talent. Arrogant people don’t take kindly to be shown up by the last arrived, she thought. A piece of wisdom she should have considered more before acting.

Her frustration lead her to forcing Shirou to partially showcase his unique abilities, so that his accomplishment would reflect on her as his master.

It had been a bad call all around and it backfired spectacularly. An investigation on Shirou’s ability was launched and his Reality Marble subsequently exposed. With a Sealing Designation slapped on him he was forced to flee the country and go into hiding, least he’d become a subject for experimentation.

Six months had gone by. Six months during which Rin tried everything she had to clear Shirou’s name and stop the manhunt. Six months during which she had to sustain Saber with her resources alone.

Unlike most Magi, Rin had sufficient reserves of Mana to keep a Servant in the world of the living, but even if she could do that it sapped most of her energies. Without Shirou adding his own Mana through their tantric rituals she had little energy to spare for her own research.

No research meant no status in the association and no status meant no influence to help Shirou.

She was in a conundrum and to make matter worse she couldn’t let Saber know about it. The King of Knights wouldn’t accept to be a burden and would surely demand Rin to rescind their contract, which was tantamount as demanding to be left to die.

Rin didn’t want to lose Saber as well. In the months after the war the three of them had grown steadily closer and had become lovers. A strange but functional arrangement.

Now, with Shirou gone, it was just the two of them and Rin would be damned if she let go of Saber as well.

As her quest to help Shirou drew longer, the weight on Rin’s shoulders did nothing but increase and it would have soon reach a critical point. Before that happened she needed to find a steady supply of Mana and the only way to get it was from another human being.

However, there was one single known way to bypass the human body’s rejection of foreign energies and that was through the application of a tantric ritual. To make a long story short, she had to find herself a lover.

She considered her options carefully, weighted all possibilities, considered all angles and she didn’t find any other course of action that didn’t involve sacrificing things more important than her own pride.

No, considering that this situation was all her fault to begin with if she had any pride at all she would have to make amends, no matter how distasteful she’d find the process.

With that resolve made the problem was finding a suitable candidate for the ritual and try as she might there weren’t that many. Magi weren’t very forthcoming to begin with and opening their reserves of Mana to another Magus would require both suitable compensation and assurances.

Rin wasn’t wealthy, in fact she was in considerable debt, therefore she had nothing to offer beside herself. It wasn’t unheard of for a Magus to be the subject of another’s experimentation but it was a dangerous business to say the least.

It more or less narrowed down her research to one single person. A Magus whose research was focused on exchanges of energies. It was perfect because it would give Rin what she wanted and would provide the Magus in question with material for his own research.

It was awful because that specific Magus was someone who Rin loathed with a passion.

Gerard Dufall was an arrogant asshole of the worst kind and to make matter worse he had made lots of unveiled advances on her in the past, especially after Shirou had left. She had shot him down every single time but the man never deterred. Worse yet the man’s smugness did nothing but increase with every rejection, driving Rin’s spare.

Having to require his assistance now and in such a manner was the most humiliating thing Rin ever thought she would have to do.

And yet she had no other choice.

“I admit I didn’t expect that you would come to me on you own, Rin,” the dark haired Magus admitted upon seeing her approach through the corridors of the Clock Tower, “but it’s a welcome surprise nonetheless.”

“Stuff the attitude Gerard. I have to speak with you.”

“It must be my lucky day,” he sighed wistfully. “What can my humble self do for you?”

“Humble self, right,” she scoffed. “Let’s talk somewhere more private.”

“And my day just keeps getting better by the minute,” he chuckled while Rin shoved him unceremoniously into an empty room.

“Now, listen up,” she said after firmly shutting the door behind her. “You wanted something from me and I’m willing to give it to you.”

“I’m all ears.” The gleam in his eyes was absolutely predatory.

“Don’t let it go to your head, this is just a business transaction. I’ll make it simple. I need a steady supply of Mana and it’s not a secret that you are looking for volunteers for your research. I want to make a deal.”

“What are you proposing?” he asked without a trace of his previous sleaziness. At his core, Gerard was a first-rate Magus.

“A self-geass scroll,” Rin answered and Gerard balked.

“That’s some seriously high demand, Rin. A self-geass is an absolute binding agreement. Are you sure about it?”

“With the alternative being leaving my body in your hands without assurances?” she scoffed. “Yeah, not happening.”

“Fine,” he shrugged. “Let’s hear your terms first.”

“It’s easy enough. I’ll come over to your workshop twice a week for no longer than a hour each time and you will replenish my Mana. In exchange I’ll let you run you experiments of me with the provision that I will not suffer long lasting damage.”

“Why accepting any damage at all?”he quirked an eyebrow.

“I acknowledge that in the course of the experiments I can get injured somehow. It’s only natural. I’m fine with that so long as it’s not permanent. Of course neither of us will divulge knowledge of this agreement either directly or indirectly, unless we mutually agree otherwise, for whatever unanticipated reason might come up in the future. It goes without saying that I will keep to myself anything that I hear or see while in your workshop. The contract will be provisional for a year and renewable with a simple verbal agreement if needed be.”

“I don’t know,” Gerard replied, rubbing his chin. “A self-geass scroll is a real hassle just for that. I can get plenty of living specimen without it.”

“What else do you want?” she ground out. She had expected as much from him.

“Compliance. Without your active cooperation there’s no difference between you and an ordinary girl. Well, not that you are ordinary in any sense of the word, but you get what I mean.”

“Fine,” she grunted, “but I expect suitable compensation. The standard hourly fee of the association will do.”

“Apprentice level fee,” Gerard proposed.

“You wish. Master level,” Rin countered.

“Man, you strike a hard bargain. Fine, you have your deal. Meet me tomorrow, same time, and we’ll go over the finer details. Oh, and Rin?”

“What?”

“I’m looking forward to working with you.”

“Go to hell, Gerard!”

He chuckled and left the room, leaving behind a very upset and tremendously embarrassed Rin.

It was a good day to be Gerard Dufall.

The premise here is that the entirety of London's subway is part of the OC's Workshop, so Rin (who doesn't expect something like that because Workshop are usually small spaces with restricted accesss) has agreed to do whatever he want's when she goes there twice a week.

I'll write this myself sometime in the future but anyone is free to use this template if they want. No credit is due but if you do write a story post a link to it here.

Guest Soulvanguard

Wow that sounds great:) Honestly I'm quite happy and relieved that you took a interest in idea I put up. It's not easy to find writers willing to take up challenges so I am really grateful for your attention and effort:) It really sounds great and you seem to have a good grasp on the characters as well. I know you said you would do it in the future but with what you wrote I can't help but get excited and hope it comes out soon:) Once again thank you so much for taking interest and good luck with your brothel Naruto story you are working on:)

Looking forward to when you actually do start writing story and really thanks again:)

Guest Soulvanguard

Yeah I was in contact with Ichasennin and he told me he intends to make it a story:) Honestly I'm pretty happy that someone took a interest in it and that it won't fall to the wayside. Plus he made such a great template for story as well. It gives me something to look forward to in future I'm pretty excited :yahoo:

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

Yeah I was in contact with Ichasennin and he told me he intends to make it a story:) Honestly I'm pretty happy that someone took a interest in it and that it won't fall to the wayside. Plus he made such a great template for story as well. It gives me something to look forward to in future I'm pretty excited :yahoo:

I am happy that you are going to be getting that story you wanted Soulvanguard.

• 3 weeks later...

So, who's up for another chapter?

Also on FF,net

For your FF.net portion, someone said this in a review:

Please note does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference.

This means no lemons, no r*** scenes, no nothing that shows i*** between people, animals, aliens...or what have you. You can have scenes leading up to them, to the point where what happens next isn't really a guess, but you can't include the actual scene.

Here's a tip. I've seen people do this, and it worked out really well. Post all you can on this site, and post the other parts you can't on another site like live journal or deviant art. Then (in an author's note) tell all the readers where they can go to find the missing scene. You just have to make sure that the host site you're using allows MA material.

Always make sure that your story is rated properly, the admins don't show much mercy to people who have graphic murder, coarse language, and adult themes in the 'K' section. If you're not sure what your story should be rated, you can go here (Fiction Ratings . com), or when in doubt, always rate it higher to be safe.

I think a lot of people also skip over this part:

Failure to comply with site rules will result in the removal of stories and/or suspension of account.

This means that your story will be deleted, and your account will be banned. If you have other stories, they will have to go unattended or left as is, because you won't be able to get back on. If someone is telling you that your story is against the guidelines and you find out it is,take it down. You can re-post it later once you've changed it to fit the guidelines.

If you have anything you'd like me to add or take off (you'll need to include a good reason as to why), just click the reply button and send a message.

i really can't stand how anal and draconian ff.net can be when it wants to, and after several years of not giving a single fuck. oddly enough they ignore yaoi fics to a massive degree. but they will purge hetero fics with no remorse. i want the damned ma rating back.

Guest f4s1k1n

i really can't stand how anal and draconian ff.net can be when it wants to, and after several years of not giving a single fuck. oddly enough they ignore yaoi fics to a massive degree. but they will purge hetero fics with no remorse. i want the damned ma rating back.

maybe the admin is a yaoi lover?

supposedly all the removals are done by people reporting them. odd that at least half of the fics removed during the purge of 2012 were het or harem fics with lemons. and the purge was apparently initiated because one of the admin's got his girlfriend to be an admin, and they cracked down on rules that no one had been enforcing. i can understand the issue of the stories breaking rules, but they gave no warning. they deleted stories and accounts. so some stories don't even exist anymore.

supposedly all the removals are done by people reporting them. odd that at least half of the fics removed during the purge of 2012 were het or harem fics with lemons. and the purge was apparently initiated because one of the admin's got his girlfriend to be an admin, and they cracked down on rules that no one had been enforcing. i can understand the issue of the stories breaking rules, but they gave no warning. they deleted stories and accounts. so some stories don't even exist anymore.

It's FF.net. They're stupid like that. Heck you can barely get actual reviews there.

Anyone interested in a third chapter, maybe?

Here or here

I would like opinions on the story if someone is willing to give them. Suggestions about upcoming scenes are fine but I was more interest in a feedback about my style of writing. As I'm not a native English speaker (or writer) my grammar is up to interpretation and the quality of my sentences... arguable.

More importantly I would like to know how believable Rin's corruption looks so far, within in-universe logic, of course.

Thank you very much.

• 3 weeks later...

well personally, i'm enjoying the hell out of the fic. i love mind control, mind break, and corruption. you are taking this deliciously slow, and we watch rin fall further and further, unaware that she is falling.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, there.

I would like to point out that the Challenges and Request forum is not for story discussions, and therefore I ask that Ichasennin make a Story discussion thread in the FanFiction forum, in the correct sub forum.

There you are welcome to post update notifications, answer reviews and discuss the story with everyone and anyone. You are welcome to post a link to that thread in a reply here, and in an Author's note in your story as well, so people will know where to go to talk about the story.

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.