Click Here!

"Eithos" Review Replies and General Discussion

Wolff

I'm currently in the process of figuring out how to rewrite this, so I'll just leave this like this for now.

Title says it all. I'll reply to reviews here and I'll have general story discussion with anyone who'd like to.

Edited by Wolff

• 3 weeks later...

To anyone who’s reading Eithos, thank you for following the bludgeoned horse beyond the grave and into the afterlife. He’s glad for the company.

Here’s the reply for the last chapter’s review.

Lola: I’m guessing you found Eithos pretty recently and read through the whole jumble, so thank you, and I hope you continue to read! If you’re interested in seeing more of the story take place in the jungle, then you may like what’s coming soon. To be honest, I hardly know what’s going to happen chapter-to-chapter, but if you stick around, you’ll find out with me. Also, I do still plan to submit a series of side stories, but that’s on the backburner for now.

• 5 months later...
Guest Enchantedfungi

Hello,

This is a great story, I find there relationship very cute. I have some question I want to ask, you don't have to answer them, just think about it when writing. I don't want spoilers!

1. I hope Ael don't become a aggressive male. When Ael grows up I hope his body don't send out chemical signals that says 'Pyry can not give him young therefore he is hopeless as a mate'. I think Ael would like to bring up young, I feel he would be a great father.

2. Are they going to stay off plant and/or go to another plant for different experience i.e. high tec world, different jungle like world, water world, etc. Maybe after going through all that experience will make them want to stay at Ael's home plant more. Their life at the barrow was simple but carefree mostly, Ael can be more of him self and not follow so many rules.

Thank you, these are what I want to ask so far.

Happy writing.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.