Click Here!

JustS' Feedback & Response Thread

JustS

Whoops, guess I forgot to post here how part 3 (now of 4 parts) in now up: http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600089945&chapter=3

SailorNemesis 2016-06-11 id # 3000052636 Hot stuff, hope Lara gets pregnant and ends up kept as their submissive love-slave

Loth-Cat 2016-06-14 id # 3000052646 One of the most dirtiest Lara written out there. And its god damn good.

Thanks for the positive reviews guys. Though this fic has had a decent number of views (4000+) I'm sad that not more people have fed back. Hope this version of Lara is proving believable.

Edited by JustS

• 1 month later...

Hey all, I've got an announcement to make. Starting soon I will probably be giving up my AFF writing. I've met a lady and she's the most wonderful thing ever so I figure I should probably give up this secret smut writing and use that time with her instead.

I am committed to finishing the chapters I've already made good progress on, so there's still some stuff still to come. But after those, I should be calling it quits. My Tomb Raider fic Barkhang Bang will be completely finished, while more open-ended ones will simply just stop (in a non-jarring manner, hopefully).

Thanks everyone for the support over the years. I hope you can respect my decision.

• 2 weeks later...

while more open-ended ones will simply just stop

Hi all, I think I need to clarify that comment.

My Doggy Tail fic has two almost complete chapters on the way. Once those are up that will be end.

One extra chapter is coming for my Fire Emblem fic and my original dog fic has a 50% complete chapter I hope I can finish too.

Aw, we're gonna miss you. But everyone needs a private hobby, no?

Thanks man. Trouble is, I've got plenty of hobbies already. I'm working towards getting an original non-sex novel made one day, and that and my girl has to take priority in my free time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The last chapter of Doggy Tail is up: http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600089817&chapter=8

Hope you guys enjoy the finished package.

There are a couple of other chapters in other stories still to come from me before I ‘retire’.

• 2 weeks later...

From SailorNemesis on September 17, 2016

Fun story, good luck living legit.  Hope you return here some day.

Thanks man, you’ve been the closest thing to I have to fan on here and I super appreciate it :)

From ANON - lucimon on September 23, 2016

Is there any chance that we could get more of that? Really enjoyed it :)

Not from me any more, at least not new stuff. Hope you (and anyone reading) checks out my older stuff on the site though.

• 3 months later...

From ANON - Anonymous user on January 21, 2017

Terrific I would love too see a third beast of a thousand limbs I would give a solid 10/10 and beast within I'd give a good 9/10 :3

So nice to get a review on two of my older works, thank you. I didn’t really have any more ideas for the concept so I never planned another sequel to the BOATL story.

Though I am still retired I would really like to finish my Lara Barkhang Bang story and Fire Emblem anthology story at some point. I’m about to move in with my girlfriend though so I can’t forsee that happening for a few weeks at least.

• 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.