Click Here!

Loving Nympho Kushina

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Kushina is a loving wife and mother to her husband and 16 year old son, but she has a problem; she's a complete nympho.

She and Minato used to have all sorts of kinky sex when they were younger and this is what turned her into a nymph, but when Minato became Hokage he became too busy most of the time to fulfill her needs.

Kushina didn’t complain because she knew her husband was busy but he knew of her frustration and came up with a solution, he allowed her to have sex with other guys.

Kushina is viewed as one of the finest MILFs in Konoha that many men and teens fantasize about and she knows it, so it shouldn't be too hard for her needs to be satisfied.

What I would like to see in this story:

Kushina having sex with younger guys (Naruto's age and below)

Exhibitionism

Gangbangs

Happy Sex

Maybe throw in Tsunade aswell and they can be considered the MILFs of Konoha

Kushina still being a loving wife and mom despite her slutty behaviour

Minato knowing and approving

What I wouldn't like to see in this story:

NTR (Netorare) (gets boring after seeing so many)

Incest (Narukushi) (too many of them imo)

Loads of women being involved (every woman in the story being a slut kind of ruins it for me)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TheWarlockofChaos

Any takers?

Be patient Guest, while your challenge is good remember that it can take awhile before someone gets around to taking it up. I know how you feel though but we cannot control prospective authors' choices in what to write only give them inspiration. ^_^

Guest Guest

Be patient Guest, while your challenge is good remember that it can take awhile before someone gets around to taking it up. I know how you feel though but we cannot control prospective authors' choices in what to write only give them inspiration. ^_^

I just want to know if anyone would like to do it? Someone who's much better at writing than me, I just hit writers block after writers block.

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

It usually takes an author up to 3 weeks after a challenge has been issued to decide to write it (and even that is actually quick for the most part) which is why I said to be patient. I have actually seen a challenge issued over a year before it was taken up and accepted and before that it had had maybe two posts on the challenge thread. Basically, even if it takes awhile it might be done. In order to speed such things up I post links to pictures and such to inspire prospective writers, if you want go ahead and copy and paste the links I have in JordoZ's challenge on the first two pages (they will link people to pictures of Kushina which might help out people with your challenge).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...
On 4/19/2015 at 7:10 PM, Guest Guest said:

Kushina is a loving wife and mother to her husband and 16 year old son, but she has a problem; she's a complete nympho.

She and Minato used to have all sorts of kinky sex when they were younger and this is what turned her into a nymph, but when Minato became Hokage he became too busy most of the time to fulfill her needs.

Kushina didn’t complain because she knew her husband was busy but he knew of her frustration and came up with a solution, he allowed her to have sex with other guys.

Kushina is viewed as one of the finest MILFs in Konoha that many men and teens fantasize about and she knows it, so it shouldn't be too hard for her needs to be satisfied.

What I would like to see in this story:

Kushina having sex with younger guys (Naruto's age and below)

Exhibitionism

Gangbangs

Happy Sex

Maybe throw in Tsunade aswell and they can be considered the MILFs of Konoha

Kushina still being a loving wife and mom despite her slutty behaviour

Minato knowing and approving

What I wouldn't like to see in this story:

NTR (Netorare) (gets boring after seeing so many)

Incest (Narukushi) (too many of them imo)

Loads of women being involved (every woman in the story being a slut kind of ruins it for me)

I’m willing to take this challenge. College might get in the way for a bit, but I’m sure I can manage to find some time to write. I’ll also need some time to think of ideas, as well as organizing them. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Awesome! It’s been years but I’d love to see you take up this challenge, can’t wait to see what you come up with! :D

Just a heads up, I might change a few ideas, but other than that I’ll do my best to not disappoint. So little decent Kushina fics man. 

With that being said, until further notice I will be calling the fic, “Kushina’s Infidelity”, and it will be posted on AO3, HentaiFoundry, and Adultfanfiction. 

I’ll let you know when I’ve posted the first chapter, and I hope it’ll kick ass and raise boners! (lol) 

On 5/23/2019 at 3:54 AM, Lucius-Walker said:

Just a heads up, I might change a few ideas, but other than that I’ll do my best to not disappoint. So little decent Kushina fics man. 

With that being said, until further notice I will be calling the fic, “Kushina’s Infidelity”, and it will be posted on AO3, HentaiFoundry, and Adultfanfiction. 

I’ll let you know when I’ve posted the first chapter, and I hope it’ll kick ass and raise boners! (lol) 

Just wondering, what ideas do you plan on changing?

1 hour ago, Guest ABC said:

Just wondering, what ideas do you plan on changing?

For now, it’ll just be the idea of Minato knowing what she’s doing and being okay with it. I find it to be more kinky in a way for him to not know. 

Then again, this isn’t definite, since even I’m starting to reconsider this idea. It would certainly make the scenarios much easier to write, although the idea of the 4th Hokage killing whoever finds out should be incentive enough to not spread rumors. Again, not a definite change, may or may not reconsider that bit. 

Guest Guest Guest

OP here, I agree, looking back at my original post, I personally think it would be better if Minato didn’t know too. I’ve got a few more ideas if they are useful for you.

-Maybe Kushina is a Jonin with a Genin team constantly trying to get in her pants. (similar to Stop Teasing Us Sensei)

-Kushina teasing those she likes (bending over, sticking her butt out, pulling down her pants to give her target a sneak peak of her thong etc.)

Another thing I’ve wondered about, what do you think of this idea for a fic? It isn’t mine but I’d love to see this given a go even more than my idea:

1 hour ago, Guest Guest Guest said:

OP here, I agree, looking back at my original post, I personally think it would be better if Minato didn’t know too. I’ve got a few more ideas if they are useful for you.

-Maybe Kushina is a Jonin with a Genin team constantly trying to get in her pants. (similar to Stop Teasing Us Sensei)

-Kushina teasing those she likes (bending over, sticking her butt out, pulling down her pants to give her target a sneak peak of her thong etc.)

Another thing I’ve wondered about, what do you think of this idea for a fic? It isn’t mine but I’d love to see this given a go even more than my idea:

I’ve been thinking about adding the “Stop Teasing Us Sensei” idea to my fic. I’m actually thinking about dividing my into “arcs,” since I have a lot of ideas, but I need to divide them into an organized matter. That’s kinda the reason why I haven’t even started writing yet. I need to plan and organize the events before I put anything on paper. 

As for the news reporter idea, I’m actually kinda interested in it. The thing is that I need to read the doujin that it was based off of, I kinda want to get started onto “Kushina’s Infidelity” first, and in the same time I need to plan and organize what’s going to happen for the reporter idea. Then again, maybe I can make it into a spinoff arc or something for KI. I dunno. 

Guest Guest
34 minutes ago, Lucius-Walker said:

I’ve been thinking about adding the “Stop Teasing Us Sensei” idea to my fic. I’m actually thinking about dividing my into “arcs,” since I have a lot of ideas, but I need to divide them into an organized matter. That’s kinda the reason why I haven’t even started writing yet. I need to plan and organize the events before I put anything on paper. 

As for the news reporter idea, I’m actually kinda interested in it. The thing is that I need to read the doujin that it was based off of, I kinda want to get started onto “Kushina’s Infidelity” first, and in the same time I need to plan and organize what’s going to happen for the reporter idea. Then again, maybe I can make it into a spinoff arc or something for KI. I dunno. 

I’d love to hear what your ideas are, maybe we could bounce ideas around to see what would work best.

Was the news reporter idea based off a doujin? I’m not aware of that.

41 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I’d love to hear what your ideas are, maybe we could bounce ideas around to see what would work best.

Was the news reporter idea based off a doujin? I’m not aware of that.

If you wish to exchange ideas, I think it would be best if you logged in with an official account, since it gives us a way to chat each other or something. 

And yeah, it was based off of a doujin. I can’t find it now, but I believe it was mentioned in the Kushina Slut of Sluts discussion. 

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/59369-kushina-uzumaki-slut-of-sluts/

Guest Guest

I tried to make an account but it says it needs to be approved, so until (if) that happens I can’t do it any other way than this.

I looked through that thread but couldn't find any doujin, was it a Kushina doujin or something completely unrelated?

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I just found the doujin that was mentioned, its completely unrelated from the news reporter idea.

https://e-hentai.org/g/824191/bb6874cf72/

Not the one I had in mind.

It’s also possible that my memory betrayed me, and that maybe there wasn’t a doujin in the first place. If that turns out to be the case, I apologize for the goose chase. 

Please let me know if you actually do find the doujin, and/or when you finally made your account. 

Happy Writing! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.