Click Here!

Teddy's Pack Review Replies & Discussion.

Guest Ronin

Guest Ronin

So I recently published a fic featuring Teddy Lupin banging his godmother and father, turning them into obedient sluts. As you might except, response was divided. But let's go over the reviews, and feel free to talk about the story here as well.

@Talented_Mrs_Lupin

Well, I don't know how disturbing it was, but I get that reaction. Its usually the cheating women and not the men they're cheating with who get hate. But I don't imagine you'd dislike Teddy that much, given your name and all.

@jojo

Thank you, I'll try to get chapter 2 up before TOO long, but no promises. Lot on my plate at the moment.

@Baron

I kind of agree. The magic impotence thing was mostly a cludge on my part just a plot device to make the rest of the fic happen, but as revealed it was really a psychosexual thing. Getting dommed sure got Harry hard, curse or no curse. Sorry you didn't like the story. I really enjoyed To Revel With a Veela, by the way.

@Anon.

Glad you liked the story, and as said I will be working on more.

@Malchior

Yeah, you really hit the nail on the head. The fic requires a lot of suspension of disbelief. I don't think this would ever happen in the canon Harry Potter world, or in anything close to it really. I mean to imply that Harry did know about Ginny and Teddy, that it was his idea, for whatever reason. Maybe being raised by terrible people messed Harry's mind up?

@Anon

Well I haven't quit on Naruto, but honestly I enjoy the Harry Potter world more if only case I know it better. But I could see maybe doing a similar bi story in the Naruto world with a cuckold/cheating fetish, but only if its actually consensual on all accounts, I like that more.

@Hachibihorn

Ginny's initial breaking isn't something I'm planning on writing, but you'll see something similar happen in chapter 2 with Ginny's daughter, Lily.

@Anon

Yeah, cuckolding fics typically attract a strong reaction, both positive and negative. I see the appeal, but I would like to write more fics where everybody is totally open and into it, a sort of polyamorous sort of thing. Not that that's any more realistic.

@Beelz.

Next chapter will see Harry more involved with Teddy, as will chapter 3 when he gets triple banged by Teddy and his sons.

As for Teddy's various sizes, that's a good question. Lately I've been trying to get away from exact inch measurements in story, though I tend to have an idea in my mind. That said, Brown was probably about 8 inches or so, and then when he turned into Teddy, let's say 10 inches, and thicker as well.

When he turned into fit!Harry, well he's even bigger. So about a foot or so, maybe bigger. Unrealistic, but hey, magic. As for Ginny, I picture an older Bonnie Wright after 3 kids, so like fairly large C cups, a waist that's still fairly trim (about 26, 27 inches) and an ass that's probably the curviest part of her body, like 36 inch hips and a thick, MILFY ass.

Thank you everybody who read the story and liked it, I hope you like where I go with it in chapters 2 and 3.

Guest Ronin

@Unknown:

I'm glad you enjoyed, even if it was a bit out of your comfort zone.

I can see doing a sequel/offshoot where Teddy goes through some Veela blooded girls. And maybe more besides, like MILF Hermione and her daughter.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.