Click Here!

Sunflower Review Responses and Discussion

KoKoa_B

Hi there! Can I be honest with you? No? Oh, well; it's gonna happen, anyway! I'm a bit on the tipsy side and decided to post a story that I know needs some work! So, here is the thread to discuss that story: Sunflower. As of now, it's only a oneshot but if you read my author's note, you will know that I may have plans on making it into a longer story.

Anyway; go ahead and discuss if you like! As always, concrit and feedback is especially wanted!

http://comics.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600061320

I read it and I think as far as PWP goes it was well written. Of course I needed to look up your martian, he's green! For some reason that made me laugh...

I read it and I think as far as PWP goes it was well written. Of course I needed to look up your martian, he's green! For some reason that made me laugh...

LOL, but he's supposed to be green, Kokoa went old school with the little green men! And CL is right, it wasn't badly written, it just doesn't have any plot...but so what...

But what is the wifey martian up to, playing a tune on her extraterrestrial squeeze box...this whole voyer thing normal or are they just kinky martians?

Things like this keep me awake at night...mainly because I'm insane :)

Ah... now that I'm sober, I see that some clarification is needed! LOL Tabitha is in no shape or form a Martian. She's 100% human. She has lightning abilities but that really wasn't important to dwell on in this fic!

I got a bit more plans for this that will explain further why Tabitha wanted the two to have each other... besides the fact that she's just a kinky horndog! I think maybe two more chapters and I can just chalk this up as a very short story!

Anyway; thanks guys for reading that!

• 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.