Click Here!

Looking for a beta for a m/m slash piece-just need an opinion

CL Mustafic

So here's what I'm looking for:

I have an original story that I'm 10 chapters into that has three MCs. I've been considering splitting it into three sections each from a different one of the MC's pov.

I need someone to read the first 10 chapters-in one character's pov and then the first one, possibly a second one, that I have written in the second character's pov and tell me if it flows okay or if I should just stick to the first MC's pov throughout. (Chapters run between 4k-5k)

I'm not looking for someone to edit or proofread the story so please if that's not your forte don't worry.

I would like someone that is familiar with the genre and that will give me an honest opinion on what they think, so if you enjoy m/m slash all the better.

Warnings: Obviously it will contain man on man action, though it's not too bad in the chapters that I'd like read and those scenes are pretty vanilla. There's a sexual assault, also not graphic and mentions of abuse to one of the main characters but no actual depiction of the abuse. I can't think of anything else that would be objectionable.

If you're interested please leave me a reply.

Thanks

CL

Edited by CL Mustafic

@magusfang, here's the blurb that I'll probably use. I'm going for the most cliches that I can get into one story ;) I'm hoping there's some type of award for that...

Shane's pretty sure he's straight which is why he's kinda freaked out when his new teammate, Zeb, catches his attention with more than just his dives. Justin is Shane's best friend, he's got a secret that he's kept for a long time he thinks maybe Shane's finally ready to hear it. Zeb's past keeps him from forming attachments to anyone. What happens when the three come together?

Any other questions feel free to ask here or PM me, also my email address is bangbangramallama@gmail.com anyone can drop me a line there also.

Thanks again

CL

No, I'm not posting it yet. I figured that since I had two stories currently being updated, that I shouldn't overrun the page with my jabbering...

Awww you're so sweet. Thanks, I'll get it to you in a couple of hours if that's okay. I'm in no great hurry. If I can return the favor let me know. :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.