Click Here!

Scorpious Rising

SpartanAlchemist

Ok, so I read 'Teaching the Professor' here on AFF about a week ago and been searching for stuff like it involving Scorpious and have had no luck so far. So like always when such situations arise I turn to you, the community in the hopes starting a few new stories. So here we go.

Standard squick disclaimer- No scat, gore, vore, snuff or anything along those lines please.

Ok so heres what I was thinking - Scorpious is still a student at Hogwarts(authors choice on which year) but he's not interested in any girls, he wants women. So who does he have to choose from to sate his sexual appetite but female teachers and visiting witches.

Now, the author can make the plot as thick or thin as they desire but I would like to see some sub(witchs)/dom(scorpious) elements involved. Cheating and NTR are ok and even encouraged in most cases. And Scorpious having lasting affairs is alright too.

There are a few witchs who I would like to see but its not mandatory and the author can choose who is married to who, if they are at all.

Amelia Bones

Susan Bones

Hannah Abbot

Nymphadora Tonk

Andromeda Tonks

Fleur Delacour

Gabriel Delacour

Hermione Granger

Ginny Weasley

Angelina Johnson

Katie Bell

Alicia Spinnet

Lily Potter (Harrys mom)

Daphne Greengrass

Luna Lovegood

Again this is just a 'who I would like to see list' not a 'use these characters only' list.

So like always feel free to leave any thought, comments, or questions.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TheWarlockofChaos

Ok, so I read 'Teaching the Professor' here on AFF about a week ago and been searching for stuff like it involving Scorpious and have had no luck so far. So like always when such situations arise I turn to you, the community in the hopes starting a few new stories. So here we go.

Standard squick disclaimer- No scat, gore, vore, snuff or anything along those lines please.

Ok so heres what I was thinking - Scorpious is still a student at Hogwarts(authors choice on which year) but he's not interested in any girls, he wants women. So who does he have to choose from to sate his sexual appetite but female teachers and visiting witches.

Now, the author can make the plot as thick or thin as they desire but I would like to see some sub(witchs)/dom(scorpious) elements involved. Cheating and NTR are ok and even encouraged in most cases. And Scorpious having lasting affairs is alright too.

There are a few witchs who I would like to see but its not mandatory and the author can choose who is married to who, if they are at all.

Amelia Bones

Susan Bones

Hannah Abbot

Nymphadora Tonk

Andromeda Tonks

Fleur Delacour

Gabriel Delacour

Hermione Granger

Ginny Weasley

Angelina Johnson

Katie Bell

Alicia Spinnet

Lily Potter (Harrys mom)

Daphne Greengrass

Luna Lovegood

Again this is just a 'who I would like to see list' not a 'use these characters only' list.

So like always feel free to leave any thought, comments, or questions.

This does sound intriguing. It would be great if Scorpius NTR'd the MILFs and made a harem of them for himself.

will ginny be harry wife

I generally leave relationship pairings up top the author(unless they request specifics) since I know not everyone likes the same ones that I do.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.