Click Here!

searching for a Rin/Sesshomaru fic

Guest ArtIsLife

Guest ArtIsLife

A few months ago my computer died so I lost all of my links to many favorite fics. I am pretty sure this fic was on AFF.

The author was a woman from the UK. The story started off with Rin being a teen who was injured in a car accident and who lived in a rehab home. Her parents were killed so her aunt, who happened to be her mom's twin sister, was her legal guardian. Rin was really depressed and after a few years just gave up on life until one day a big celeb, played by Sesshomaru, came to the hospital to visit and met her. She saw his pic and had a crush on him but ended up falling in love with him. They end up talking on the phone and he convinces her to start physical therapy so she can walk again. Over time she gets close with his family and he starts having feelings for her as she gets older but he pushes them aside because he thinks it's wrong to love her in that way. In the end, as she gets older, she starts hanging out with older guys and sneaking into clubs where he keeps catching her. Sesshomaru tells her aunt and uncle about and this she gets into trouble but she keeps going back until one night he drags her out of the club and takes her back to his place. He yells at her about how she is dressed and the way she is acting but she gets in his face about her feelings for him and they end up making love. That is how they end up becoming a couple.

This same author also wrote an awesome fic about a Kagome/Inuyasha pairing where she is a collage student who comes home from school in the US and meets her older sister's, Kikyo, hot boyfriend who is in a popular rock band called Wild Stallions. kikyo is a self centered bitch and she is secretly jealous of Kagome. Inuyasha ends up dumping kikyo and falls in love with kagome but Kikyo is really hurtful with the things she has to say about their relationship. Eventually kagome leaves to go back to school in the US but years later she and inyasha meet on an airplane and reunite.

So, any idea where I can find either of these fics? Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Lori

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.