Click Here!

Which anime fanfiction shall I do first?

megasean3000

(Dunno which section this would go under, so I just put it in aimless babble =P)

Fairy Tail - Dance with the Succubus

Natsu and team go on a 10-year quest to defeat an unstoppable group of Succubi that are practically gods of sex-based curses. And when their team is captured, what horrors await them? (Contains such pairings like NaLu, GaLe and LaMi.)

Bleach - The Seven Violadores

During the struggle against Aizen and his force, Aizen recruits the aid of seven Arrancars that's only purpose is to capture and seduce Shinigami. Will Ichigo and co. be able to defeat them without losing their virginity?

One Piece - Island of Sins

The Strawhat Pirates land at an island with a dark aura to it, only to realise it's inhabited by tribesmen that aim to make Nami and Robin their slaves. Will the Strawhats escape the island and uncover it's darkest secrets while keeping Nami and Robin out of harm's way?

Sword Art Online - Sex Drive Online

Kirito receives another assignment to uncover the secrets of Sex Drive Online, a new MMO that has every body hooked, girls and guys alike. However this time, Asuna decides to accompany Kirito. Will the two be able to beat this new game without losing themselves in the process?

Kill la Kill - Sex Fibres

During Ragyo's research into the Life Fibres, she discovered a secret ability that even she found dangerous. After her demise, this power is unleashed and only Ryuko and Satsuki can stop it.

----

You can either reply here or vote on the poll in my fanfiction.net profile here: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1103871/megasean3000# You can either pick one or two, depending how much you like each story synopsis :)

Edited by megasean3000

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.