Click Here!

Oh my god I'm an idiot...

I'm just letting you know that I accidentally posted an author's note as a chapter...I thought the chapter was there but it's not. I'm trying to fix it really I am but I'm a bit of a NOOB. Sorry...

50 lashes with a wet noodle!

just delete the offending chapter, you can do that from your control panel, find the genre hit edit and then just use the drop down menus :)

still gettin the noodle though

NOODLEDANCE.jpg

Edited by magusfang

I fixed it!! I'm extremely talented at fixing my f***ups and did not strain my arm at all when patting myself on the back. I just wanted to make sure that I didn't get reported before I figured out how to fix it. Figured it was better to tattle on myself before someone else did it.

I wish for my lashes to be administered with a lasagna noodle, thank you.

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

I do not understand a reader's comment about the "frying pan". I read it to mean that because the commander gave 2 weeks off to Nell and Tess boyfriends and they are going with them Suzy wants the commander's help in the kitchen. At least that was the way I read it. I might have read the comment wrong, you never know.

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

I do not understand a reader's comment about the "frying pan". I read it to mean that because the commander gave 2 weeks off to Nell and Tess boyfriends and they are going with them Suzy wants the commander's help in the kitchen. At least that was the way I read it. I might have read the comment wrong, you never know.

They, Nell and Tess, are going with the guys and because Nell and Tess help Suzy in the kitchen, the commander will have to assist.

They, Nell and Tess, are going with the guys and because Nell and Tess help Suzy in the kitchen, the commander will have to assist.

that's correct.

if you have any other questions, I have my own thread at http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/56684-magusfangs-corner/

This is actually CL Mustafic thread

or you can PM me, I try and keep up with it all

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.