Click Here!

My Sweet Ilithil - Review Replies.

WillowDarkling

WOW, that was a bit of a blast from the past :D I had gotten a few reviews for this story when it first got put up, but then suddenly today, I got another one, which totally made my day. And made me want to reply.

Melrick 2015-03-09 id # 3000225153 An interesting story; enjoyable. The period that came after their names kept throwing me, to be honest, but it didn't put me off too much. Even though I'm not especially into slash, I particularly enjoyed the sexy goodness. If you could turn me on with slash - and you did - then you did a good job! I quite like young Pol. ;-)

So… *squee* Thank you, Melrick, for the wonderful review, and I'm still blushing :D

I'd like to clarify that the reason for those periods after their names are because for some reason I felt shy (or overprotective) about putting their full names in the story at that point. But this is sort of the first draft of my story, Polinues Marines, the would be mage. (and yes, the name should be Mariness, since that's how it's pronounced.) Ley. stands for Leyjen, and Pol. stands for Polinues. If you want to check that story out, there's ton more detail, ton more smexy goodness, and a shitload more characters :D but, still, all slash, sorry.

Thank you again for the ego boost, Melrick. I'll be all squeeing for a week now, and I really needed that. :D

Edited by WillowDarkling

Oh, but I am… have been for more than half my life. These are characters from my "big novel", honestly. It's just that life, school, and health problems keep getting in the way of it. And the characters run off to do whatever the fuck they like, when they get bored.

But thank you again, Melrick. Maybe I won't give up on this writing thing just yet :D

*giggles* because I learned it from books…. I started making the connection between the spoken English on TV and the subtitles at somewhere around 8 years old, my favorite book around age 10 was an English-Icelandic dictionary, and at age 12, when I finally started to study English at school, I already knew the basics… And I've been reading stories in English pretty much exclusively since I was around 16. The trick is, to learn it from a book :D

I used to have a female German friend whose English was also immaculate. She used to get me to beta her stories, for some mystifying reason, even though I had nothing to do. Her spoken English was also virtually immaculate. It's kind of depressing that foreigners speak and write better English than most native English speakers. But that does mean that people like yourself are very good at writing stories, so I command you to write more!

LOL, I will… you want to do my Japanese schoolwork for me while I do? :D

I hope that as soon as my health improves, I'll start to write more. And hopefully, if Bronxie ever gets time to peek at my chapters (sorry, Bronxie :blush: ), I can start working on my novel again too. But for now, sadly, there's only the RP.

And the rest of my stories :P

Thank you, Melrick, for the support, and I really hope I'll be able to write more in the near future.

Edited by WillowDarkling

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.